84th Annual Academy Awards (2012) #2

I thought the best dressed were Michelle Williams and Stacey Keibler, Glenn Close was also pretty good and age appropriate. Angelina Jolie's dress would have been better if she didn't have that slit up the side of her leg.

Leila Hatami, the wife from A Separation, looked really beautiful.

I saw her when they panned to the members of A Separation and thought she looked absolutely divine! Leila certainly shows that just because she chooses to dressed more conservatively this doesn't mean that she can't look nice. I think people tend to think this is the case when women cover up.

Another women who I thought looked wonderful was Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy, co-director of the documentary Saving Face, she was so pretty. I haven't been able to find a better picture then this one but she really did look stunning. Also, it was great to see a female director win an award!

28592f304b7390210c9c0226b29d.jpg

TheStar.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you LolaSvelt! :flower: Also, another thing I loved about Saving Face's win was that Sharmeen's co-director let her do most of the talking. It was a pretty special moment and he let her shine. That was very sweet of him.

My Best dressed list :

1.Gwyneth in Tom Ford
GWOOP.jpg

2.Rooney in Givenchy HC
Rooney_M.jpg

3.Emma in Giambattista Valli HC
Emma.jpg

4.Diane in Calvin Klein
diane.jpg

5.Natalie in Dior vintage
Natalie.jpg

6.Penelope in Armani
Penelope.jpg

7. Kate in Prabal Gurung
Kate.jpg

8.Shailene in Valentino and Proenza Schouler
Shailene2.jpg
Shailene.jpg

9.Michelle in Louis Vuitton
Michelle.jpg

10.Mia in Antonio Berardi
Mia.jpg

Very Honorable Mention : Glenn Close in Zac Posen
Glenn.jpg

zimbio/celebrity-gossip.net/tlfan/popsugar

Love the picture where Sofia Coppola is shaking hands with Judd Apatow, lol. And the one with Tom Ford, OMG.

Can somebody explain me what the hell Lizzie Olsen is wearing ???
It's good to see them looking so friendly with each other.

Did Rooney not attend the VF party? There was a blind item on Gawker about one of the best actress losers crying in the bathroom over the loss. Makes me wonder...

I really think Rooney knew she wasn't going to win. I think she appreciated being nominated

Did Rooney not attend the VF party? There was a blind item on Gawker about one of the best actress losers crying in the bathroom over the loss. Makes me wonder...
I posted some pictures in her thread at the Vanity Fair party.

^^I squealed like a little girl when I saw him, swoon:crush:!

Behind the Scenes and Backstage at the Oscars (HQ double click)

popsugar

Benedict Cumberbatch arrives at the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar party (Feb. 26) HQ

celebutopia

Oscars Top 20 Oscars Red Carpet Moments HQs

popsugar

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back