84th Annual Academy Awards (2012) #2

Angelina really killed it all night. The only things that came to my mind everytime she was on screen was "Boom!", "Fierce!", "Damn girrrrrrrrl!" :lol:

Celebrities at the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar Party at the Sunset Tower hotel in Hollywood - February 26, 2012

Qgpt4.jpg
bMiEf.jpg

qXVeR.jpg
CkGQR.jpg

amxFu.jpg
kvjL9.jpg

kgiMU.jpg
DRbB5.jpg

Gl7IF.jpg
q7Nde.jpg

uJa8O.jpg
HWt1o.jpg

ZIMBIO.COM

I think it wasn't a great year in terms of fashion, and honestly I'm a bit disappointed with some winners last last.

My picks:

- Michelle Williams
- Jessica Chastain
- Dujardin's Wife
- Gary Oldman's partner
- Emma Stone
- Kate Mara
- Gwyneth ( definetly without the cape!!!)

Worst dressed:

- Viola
- Berenice Bejo
- Charlene
- Rooney

Last edited by a moderator:
lol @ Serena Williams

J Lo looks incredible :heart:
Like Miley's dress, but she's 19 ffs!

EDIT: Cute pic

mileycyrus20thannualelt.jpg

Credit: popsugar.com

This was not a good night for J Lo. Just really bad, bad dress choice.

Most of the After Party dresses are WAY better than the ones they wore on the red carpet IMO!

Don't know if it's true, but one link said Angelina's eyes looked "moist" after he mocked her?? i posted the link on her thread.

Aww... Angie... I hope this isn't true! But if so, who can blame her, that guy was pretty rude. Why would you go on stage and mock the women who presented you with the award? That's just awkward afterwards in the press room. And also pretty mean.

Anyways, my top pick's of the night were...

Angelina Jolie
Michelle Williams
Octavia Spencer
Jessica Chastain
Berenice Bejo

All five ladies looked really lovely... ^_^

Jean was amazing! I really truly feel he deserved the win because his performance was so captivating which is even more impressive given the lack of dialogue. Gary is a brilliant actor but I just didn't like his performance this year.

I think Gwyneth may be my best dressed. I love the Vanity Fair outfits but none of the dresses this year screamed Oscars.

^^the guy who made fun of her is well known comedian, playing on Community. He wasn't some random serious screenwriter so you kinda expected sth offbeat from him when he was about to get his award. I thought it was pretty funny and I really don't think Angie cried about it..her eyes were just moist, it happens with the eye makeup sometimes. She seemed to have fun with the leg thing, didn't take it serious herself :flower:

so happy for Jean he deserves it the whole crew is comin back today to paris its gonna be so amazing
I had tears comin when octavia won she was fantactic in the help

my top 5
Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab F/Wl HC 2009

vBj8yl.jpg

Rooney Mara in Givenchy HC SS 2009
6w7ZLl.jpg

Emma Stone in Giambatista Valli HC Spring 2012
sV9E2l.jpg

Gwenyth Paltrow in Tom Ford (FW 12?)
7sVDfl.jpg

Octavia Spencer in custom Tadashi Shoji
u0UoXl.jpg

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com

Zoe Saldana in Marios Schwab F/W 12.13 at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party
Sources: RCFA and zimbio.com via Dea1983

Jessica Chastain wore such a beautiful gown. By far my favorite look... I don't think she was the right person for it, unfortunately.

I expected a lot more from Olivia Wilde.

My top 5 (in order)
My jaw dropped when I saw Gwyneth, literally.
I don´t find Shailene´s dress to be not age appropriate, I don´t get all the fuzz about the long sleeves.
I was hoping Michelle would wear something to wow me more than it did but that brooch was lovely.
btw, did Brad Pitt had something done on his face? or it was just makeup? cause he looked less wrinkly than usual...
wtf with Angelina´s posing?!

people.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->