90210 The Next Generation Fashion

^ Yes. Thankyou! I just looked her up on imdb and she's my age. Crazy! All these girls look so much older than they really are.

I really liked it. I'm not very familiar with the original though. Did it not air where you are?

The show is basically useless except for the grandmother... who is HILARIOUS.

they sure tried hard though, i'll give em' that.

^ Yeah I don't see myself tuning in every week. I'm still a GG fan all the way. This series is just missing that "it" factor.

Just saw the premiere it's absolutly enthralling. Couldn't get enough of Naomi and hotty Ethan. I love Amy and her family especially her relationship with Dixon.

I just finished and I loved it. No lie. So entertaining, and 5x better than Gossip Girl.

Are you serious? This show is UNwatchable. Complete garbage.
Gossip Girl is a million times better. That Annalynn Mccord looks like she's 45 years old.
Its laughable. So.. it'll probably do great!

^ yea i kinda agree. i was pretty disappointed yesterday night.
gossip girl is the way to go!

I have no idea what to expect but I'm a TV series fanatic so I'm probably going to give the first episode a go. I did enjoy the original series though.

I just watched the show
It was good

Are the girls really only 16??:doh::blink:

i missed the show last night. i had no idea it was already showing until i watch tmz, at 11pm, talking to shannon doherty about her appearence on the show. she didn't even know it was already airing either

OK, I just watched the show that I TiVoed last night and can I just ask WHY the wardrobe people decided that Naomi should be sporting CHANEL @ the ripe age of 16? Aren't there any other brands that are more age and style appropriate for her? I mean in the scene with Ethan at the end of the show she looks like she could be his grandmother, for crying out loud ... :blink: In the beginning of the show she looked cute though (IMO, curly hair framing her face suit her more than other styles they chose for her later in the show).

On a side note, being old enough to have grown up with the original series :innocent: I must say that it was nice to see some of the original cast members (Kelly, Brenda, ...) but I was :shock: when Nate showed up ... :lol::lol::lol:

heidimontagboobjobee8.jpg
010493059.jpg

she look like montag...or it's just me ><

kelly taylor and brenda walsh looks too sexy.

i can't believe i can still remeber their names

i cannot believe jennie posed with shannen .... :blink:
i mean i never thought it could be possible. they were catfighting back in 90s .... shannen was such a b**** on the set ...

I just finished watching the episode and I've got mixed feeling. There is some amusing humor from the ladies in the tv-series and it is somewhat watchable although not on the same level as the original series.

My initial impressions were "terrible acting and even worse directing". Not only that but it felt as if there were a million conflicts throughout the episodes that were poorly edited together. either way watching it did help me to pass time and I will give it a try.

yeah I dont like the styling
Its like they're styling real life 16 year olds, on a 20 year old body who is supposed to be doing stuff a 16 yr old would do, that I just don't find that relevant in at least the 16 yr. olds I know.
i find the caracters a bit too mature in bad clothes
but i'll still watch it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->