Abaete F/W 09.10 New York

the collection isnt bad, its just not exciting.

FYI: imagebam is cropping your images. you may wish to choose the other option in the future so we can see all of the image.

the collection isnt bad, its just not exciting.

FYI: imagebam is cropping your images. you may wish to choose the other option in the future so we can see all of the image.

I think the same, there are just good pieces! nothing really brilliant...

xxB)

It can't get any american than this. Very appealing to the working ladies no doubt, which explains the lack of surprises. Typical Abaete.

Abaete is getting better and better every season :wub:

it might not be very exciting but I would definately wear every outfit here, I love the pieces
I'm loving the chainbelt in the first outfit:wub:

Abaeté F/W 09-10

Laura Poretzky was raised in several countries, but she is French-born and fluent in her mother tongue, so her choice of postrevolutionary France as a stylistic jumping-off point could be considered something of a homecoming. In keeping with her "Les Incroyables" theme, there were jodhpurs, a few ruffles, and a dash of aristocratic embellishments (some—like the chain-laden booties for Payless—less successful than others). A black knit jersey dress with short satin cap sleeves looked chic with a belt, and a breezier one in a jacquard print made up for some of the femininity that was missing throughout. All in all, it was an assured collection, with plenty to add to the polished girl's mix.

by Alison Baenen
(at Style.com)
Cinnamaranth thank you so much for posting the HQs of this collection.
Here are the non-HQs:

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

style

Last edited by a moderator:
yes - good collections. Love little high-weisted, slim skirts and delicate tanks. Not something breath-taking for sure, just very good and yes, solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->