Alberta Ferretti S/S 07: Georgia Frost by Steven Klein

i like her expression there..her eyebrows annoy me though
thanks for posting it :flower:

Surprisingly, I enjoy this. The lack of a background or other attention-grabbing objects makes for a very flattering ad.

I like it!!!! Nice. This girl Goergia is really good though i am curious how comes she scored so many campaign when nobody ever heard of her before??? this is a mystery for me!!

Gorgeous, very good change from last season.

Am I the only one who doesn't like it at all, smth about this ad just annoys me

I don't like it. Something is off, and I don't know what it is.

The posing, the expression, the make-up...all attributing to the ad's awkwardness.....

Another one for Georgia Frost... I don't like this though. It's all awkward and dull.

Philosophy di AF

Who is this? Some socialite/actress/singer again?

philosophy.it

^I don't know who it is, but I can tell you that I do not like those ads. They reek of a cheap vibe.

I quite like the ones with Georgia!!!!
But excuse me what the hell are ther philosophy ed ???? - looks like they were shot by me. Awfull!!!!!!!!! Did alberta want to save money for the photographer and shot it herself???

Oh that is just bad, all the pictures are just about the same!

The Philosophy ones remind me of girls that take pictures of themselves and put it on their MySpace. I don't know if I like it.

I actually really like the main line ads, they have an intensity to them.

The Philosophy ones are dreadful, tacky and messy! Goodness knows what they were thinking...

Full set without watermarks, ripped by Alien Sex Friend off of AF's site:

I think the campaign shows off the clothes very well, but Georgia's poses and expressions almost make her seem like a one-trick pony, which she really isn't :/ Very nice and clean set of photographs :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->