Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2007 by Steven Klein

Mr. Fabulous said:
I'm sorry, do you not see the sexual tension in the ads with Shannan Click and the 4 guys? ...cuz I sure do.

yeah,,i saw it. but it's just like the same editorial of April GQ where the cover is adriana lima and she surrounded like 7 guys. i mean..it's the ads for this season is so different. :D

Faith Akiyama said:
Women: Georgia Frost, Lisa Cant, Natasha Poly, Shannan Click, Stan Jouk (The guy)
Men: Stan Jouk, Ryan Snyder, Evandro Soldati, Adam Senn, Joschka Netz, Shannan Click (The girl)

is there a 6th guy?

It is currently my background to my desktop and I made my friends put it on theirs.. and let me just tell you, everytime I look at it (i might have an orgasm) haha.

Omg I love every single picture! This is amazing... instant wallpaper material :heart:

i simply adore them
everyone is always so perfect in the dolce& gabbana ads :smile: that's why i love them so much !
my favorite one is the one with the snake , and i will make a wallpaper with those pictures later :smile:

i've seen this one : #36 on paper... have you boys (and girls) noticed his package?? it's pretty... well... stocked....
who is the guy?? do you think they put sthg in it...

^:lol: The guy is Stan Jouk (Very nice and humble person...I was surprised at those ads myself) :smile:

yeah,,i saw it. but it's just like the same editorial of April GQ where the cover is adriana lima and she surrounded like 7 guys. i mean..it's the ads for this season is so different. :D

Yeah, I think so, because Steven Meisel campaigns have an homo-erotic magnetism that now the label don't have. Anyway, Klein proposes a cold aesthetic. Besides, he continue to copy the Newton style.

Ah, the infamous campaign. Love it though, makes me wish D&G was still like this.

That guy in the eyewear campaign :shifty:

How sad to remember this amazing, edgy and sexy campaigns compared to the latest boring and sad campaigns full of b - list models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->