Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2007 by Steven Klein

style_expert

Reaction score
Ryan Snyder, Adam Senn, Evandro Soldati and Shannon Click for Dolce
Ph by: Steven Klein

scanned by j'ador dior

I'm glad to see Shannan Click! There seems to be a lot of legs and architectural backgrounds in this season's ads...

i liked much better of FW2006 is good the change of photographer.

yey shannan:clap:

however, theme wise the ads just seem like the same idea as always but in a different setting. a bunch of guys, an extremely sexualized woman. but its dolce, what do you expect

i hope shannan does woman's too

I think she will. They feautured Gemma in the Men's ads as well last season.

These ads are cool. They always pick the hottest guys for Dolce and Gabbana (Terron last season, Noah Mills season before and now Ryan and Evandro :woot: ) and Shannon looks great...very sexy, but not trashy. I like the lipstick that they used on her. :smile:

I like these because of the minimalism. It tones down the collections a bit which is good. ^_^

Salvatore said:
I like these because of the minimalism. It tones down the collections a bit which is good. ^_^

I completely agree! ^_^ It's clever, in a way, that the campaign didn't become too over-sexed. I like it....especially the background :D

i wish she was wearing something more interesting or at least some of those glasses they had on the runway, one of the best parts of the collection in my book

those are great , i always love dolce ads seriously
it's weird to see the men wearing something though most of the time they are shirtless haha

I promise I don't like the ad just because I have the same name as the lead girl. Promise. :shifty:

Looks great! Evandroooooooooooooooooooooo....:crush:

So far I'm not wowed, but the women's ads may just thrill me.

Not at all what I was expecting though, I was thinking harsh, industrial, and those rediculously fabulous clothes.

Beautiful picture, although I think it's quite sad for the 3rd male model, where is his head?:blink:

SHANNAN CLICK. WOOOO!!!

That girl is long over due for a big campaign (I know she did Prada, etc but that was quite a few seasons ago)

Im liking it, although I want Snejana in one ad :( Is this the mens ad though? I need some more...

No Snejana would be stunning (in a weird, shocked way, like I can't believe it, she reigns supreme, wasn't it her third season opening the show?), but it's very good news to hear Natasha is in them. She deserves it. At least Freja didn't get in these too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->