Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2007 by Steven Klein

^ No, Ryan's hair is shorter and his face looks different.

I'm not sure who it is..Faith will probably know though. :smile:

I obviously prefer Dolce & Gabbana Cruise over this but I still find it very sexualized. Love the architectural theme aswell.

So, its Lisa C., Shannan C., and Natasha P.? Anymore coming? (i am very surprised Snejana wasn't in it or Gemma, replacing them with....Lisa and Shannon, stranggeee)

knightley said:
I like the ad, surprisingly, much better than the mismatched historical brouhaha from last season.

See, I liked the other ones so much better. :flower::lol:

Ok, now that I've seen the other half of that women's ad with the camera, I like it so much better. It's a bit perverse in a way.

I wonder if the Meisel version had the same casting? It seems highly unlikely to me. Maybe with Lisa but the other ones, I don't know, although he has worked with Natasha and Shannan and the past Dolce & Gabbanna Meisel campaigns has some 'un Meisel' girls, like Anja, Emina, Tatiana U, Jeisa, Caitrona, Morgan, Ines,. So maybe it did have the same casting, but still I keep wondering...

I absolutly love the campaign...

All the models look amazing and I'm into Steven Klein since ever (well, since the first time I saw some of his work :wink: )

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SCANNING

Wow! LucyInTheSky, thanks! I love Lisa there and the whole page looks fab! :D I'm getting into this! B)

has anyone saw the rejected cpgn by meisel??? im wondering how different it was.....and why d&G made that decision.....

I am not a fan of Dolce and Gabbana 's spring summer 2007 collection. Nevertheless I like this campaign. It's nice and interesting but for me it isn't something to fall in love with. It's good, but s/s 2006 campaign was better.

I like that they changed photographers.. The last couple of seasons I didn't like too much... the weird one for s/s, and then the farm theme.. the huge groups aren't that compelling.. I sort of liked the doutzen/snejana/inguna one with all the mirrors... I think this new one has that sort of hard feeling..

I think they look soooo incredibly sexy with all the gears and cameras strapped to them...I didn't expect that.

Wow. After disliking the men's collection, I almost didn't want to take the time to look at these ads. I'm glad that I did. It's a shame that the bulk of the clothes in the collection aren't as clean/design focused as these ads, but it gives me a little hope for next week's shows.

Hate it
I mean, they did a photo shoot and rejected? and they did a new one again!!???
how much money do they have!? I mean it must cost

they seem very insecure for me lately
first the didn't invite sarah mower, and they are off the style.com site(which is huge, and it's the only one I check for the collections)
their last collection lacks something,
and now they did a wrong concept with the ad, and decided to change it for this???
It's like they want to keep up and be as great as they always were, but the last seasons they seemed to have lost it...

Blanche DuBois said:
they seem very insecure for me lately

I haven't really thought about this but now you say it..I think you're right. They better focus on designing a good collection :ninja:

Another one.

30svn0w.jpg
2qavjw1.jpg

women

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"