Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2007 by Steven Klein

I Liked much more of FW2006 , but insist no much change in the style of photo, styling of image Steven klein and Steven Meisel have style of photos similars but this is good, the true the people no know this photo are by Klein thinking continue Meisel.

masquerade said:
i said this in shannan's thread and ill say it here. I extremely disturbed by the last male add where the man is holding her down w/ the other guys standing around doing nothing.

the women's ads are nice, but i can't really get too much beyond that specific image

Agree, with everything you've said there, masquerade. I find that image extremely unpleasant.

Well, the men's ads just scream "high class quasi-g*ngb*ng", which I find to be mildly interesting but mostly awkward, so definitely not impressed. The women's ads serve their purpose just right, they don't give the collection a new dimension but they hardly trivialize it, since I wasn't expecting that much to begin with, they seem good enough to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, great, just f*ing great! :woot: Love the ads. I wish they would have used Du or someone a little different, but oh well :blink:

Wait....there is something wrong here. In last seasons ad campaign, the mens and the womens ad's were both set in the same background.

This season, the men seem to be outside whilst the women seem to be inside a space ship or something.

I was wondering, maybe Steven Miesel's concept was something more with the outside theme and the mens ads? Maybe Dolce just changed the womens ads?

* Also, do you think we will ever see Miesel's ads? Or are they lost forever?

kuba01 said:
Wait....there is something wrong here. In last seasons ad campaign, the mens and the womens ad's were both set in the same background.

This season, the men seem to be outside whilst the women seem to be inside a space ship or something.

I was wondering, maybe Steven Miesel's concept was something more with the outside theme and the mens ads? Maybe Dolce just changed the womens ads?

* Also, do you think we will ever see Miesel's ads? Or are they lost forever?

Well, the Fall 2006 season, the men's and women's collections were both based off the Napoleonic theme, but the Spring 2007 season, the two collections were pretty different.

Opening outfits:
001.jpg
http://www.***************/image/2006/Q3/092920060634269045.jpg

Source: Vogue.co.uk & Elle.com

^ They've done that in the past actually. Last springs campaign had seperate themes for the mens and womens collections. The mens were on some kind of movie or p*rn set, the womens were in a barn.

Don’t like SS collection but Ads are amazing:woot:
Steven Klein is my favorite photographer:heart: :heart:

i always love dolce & gabbana ads, but the ads for this season is quite not like mr.meisel always did. i know they change the phot0grapher, but for me it's not like the dolce & gabbana ads who always have a high sexual tension. the ads is so shy . there's no drama in this season for the ads.

Seeing all of them, I'm warming up to them. But I still can't get over the differences between the models. Especially Lisa Cant - she looks so out of place!

I like them. even if my gay side prefers the campain for men, as always.:lol:

thought the same at first. but then noticed you posted the men and women campain in the same thread... which confused me. I was like "this has ab. no sense!!!!"

The space ship thing is good... it's linked to their collection.
even if i don't understand why they use once again the camera.
moreover, in the Gisele's campain with cameras everywhere it was better and went in the sense of the campain ...
there the camera is useless... or maybe just to underline the very straight lines it gives to the male model... that's odd.

+ i don't like their casting for the women campain. i mean the models don't mix well... it's just "oh let's choose the IT girls. it's gonna be ok!"

THANKYOU! These are superb! The more I see the more I like!!

Could someone post the full list of models in this campaign, please?

Thanks so much :smile:

:flower:

leggy_e11e said:
THANKYOU! These are superb! The more I see the more I like!!

Could someone post the full list of models in this campaign, please?

Thanks so much :smile:

:flower:

Women: Georgia Frost, Lisa Cant, Natasha Poly, Shannan Click, Stan Jouk (The guy)
Men: Stan Jouk, Ryan Snyder, Evandro Soldati, Adam Senn, Joschka Netz, Shannan Click (The girl)

foreshoke said:
i always love dolce & gabbana ads, but the ads for this season is quite not like mr.meisel always did. i know they change the phot0grapher, but for me it's not like the dolce & gabbana ads who always have a high sexual tension. the ads is so shy . there's no drama in this season for the ads.

I'm sorry, do you not see the sexual tension in the ads with Shannan Click and the 4 guys? ...cuz I sure do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->