DolceGabbana09.jpg

DolceGabbana01.jpg

DolceGabbana03.jpg

source dolcegabbana.com

Amazing Love it!!!!! The last 2 are fantastic and my favorites:woot: :woot:

LucyInTheSky said:
I'm glad to see Shannan Click!

Me too! ^_^

Why couldn't the collection be this great... these ads are fantastic?!

Last edited by a moderator:
They turned out better then I thought in the beginning...and thank goodness for that.

^^ that's exactly what I think. I almost cried when I saw the first ad... lol.
Thanks a lot *Bianca*. I tried to give you karma but It said i couldn't!

Dolce & Gabbana did not hold down on the sexiness levels this season. I love it!

Whoa. I really really like them. Whew, the collection wasn't that good but the ads are! ^_^

Blanche DuBois said:
Hate it
I mean, they did a photo shoot and rejected? and they did a new one again!!???
how much money do they have!? I mean it must cost

they seem very insecure for me lately
first the didn't invite sarah mower, and they are off the style.com site(which is huge, and it's the only one I check for the collections)
their last collection lacks something,
and now they did a wrong concept with the ad, and decided to change it for this???
It's like they want to keep up and be as great as they always were, but the last seasons they seemed to have lost it...
Thanks for clearing that up, I always wondered why they weren't on style.com anymore :flower:

I like the ads, it fits the collection, but I'm not to shure about Georgia, but she is new I guess I have to get used to her

I love them, and I didn't think I would at first. They're so bizarre.

i said this in shannan's thread and ill say it here. I extremely disturbed by the last male add where the man is holding her down w/ the other guys standing around doing nothing.

the women's ads are nice, but i can't really get too much beyond that specific image

I like them a lot better than FW0607 and SS06 campaigns but they are not as good as the mirror ones with Snejana, Inguna and Doutzen. Overall, there always seems to be happening a lot in their campaigns, for my taste a bit TOO much and often overdone, but I guess that's their style :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->