Alexander McQueen F/W 2024.25 Paris

I wonder if some of the celebs/ambassadors are wearing things from the new guy. I saw a bomber jacket that was questionable. Hoping this guy doesn’t go the streetwear route

Hurry up, I have a dinner party after...
and indeed a very weird "thing" on one the ambassadors, red bombers with fringes and bells (?)

omg. what a horrible shoes. After Sarah this looks like a collection made for a special art project during your winter getaway with friends bored inside a cabin with nowehere to go but stay inside and make something.

everything looks so cheap and improvised. The poor looking fabrics are the worst. jesus what a waste

Well… he can make clothes which is important for this house. He has ideas, some of them are ugly but he need to rein it in a bit.

Some of these gimmicky pieces are a bit too London art school. And then there are weird club, party bits thrown in.

The show needs a good edit. He acts like he has to put every single idea he ever had into good debut. The show was ok but went off the rails. Unfortunate

Maloof hoof? Lmao Those shoes are horrid.

What a very bland, generic collection. Nothing stands out, it's all so painfully forgettable. Even at their worst, Sarah and Lee had exquisite tailoring to back them up. This doesn't look exquisite. And of course, not much McQueen to be seen here. Any attempts at interpreting McQueen silhouettes fail to impress me. I really wanted to like this, but McGirr's first attempt was a massive non-event. The show isn't over yet and I can't for the life of me remember a single good look I've seen in the past ten minutes.

The girl in that ugly yellow set swinging that massive black bag made me burst out laughing. As did this closing look, girl what was that walk? Lmaoooo Those last few looks were particularly horrible.

look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme.gif

tenor

The show isn't over yet and I can't for the life of me remember a single good look I've seen in the past ten minutes.

it isn't over and after 6 looks and having to listen to the absolute most grating song of the most obnoxious singer of the 90s (Enya), I just.. couldn't watch.

The boots look like something you'd get when you can't afford the equally fugly Rick Owens ones.. and what's up with the walk of mr. didnt-get-cast-in-balenciaga...
mcqueenmodel.jpg

Did not feel like watching the whole thing, but from what I saw, the casting was also quite weak, in addition to the ugly clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->