Alexander McQueen : pre-2000

you're welcome everybody....i saw these and immediately thought of all the questions surrounding his early years....so glad CFA got the info to get him on there.

Scott said:
that's S/S 94,sorry. can somebody correct that for me?
Done :flower:
Thanks for this thread, I have found that earlier pictures of his collections are quite difficult to come by..
Where are you getting the pictures from? :heart:

^contemporary fashion archive...i posted the credit in my first entry...

yeah,its been few and far between to even have a glimpse of anything.

you're very welcome,boho :flower:

he really was the bad boy of fashion!
yes, the tailoring is great too

this thread is spectacular! i love his old aggressive collections, but i have to say that his new collection is just breathtaking.

Wow! Thank you so much for posting these, I've never seen 94 or 5. It's so interesting to see him developing, see where he started. I adore some of the tuxedo feeling pieces, the shaped suits and the bird patterns the most, they're all wonderful. The low waisted trousers throughout are blush worthy, but interesting, he was quite the coin slot pioneer.

I ADORE the FW 94 collection SO much!

I actually really dislike the Highland r*pe collection...really sloppy and simply ugly.

I would apreciate if someone who can enter in catwalking, or similar pages, out here the mcqueen´s graduate collection, i have never seen it.

In the runwaym community on livejournal, user lozhkaleyka has been posting quite a few vintage McQueen collections. We have a pre-1996 McQueen thread in the History of Style subforum, so I'm excited to start posting these full McQueen collections with all of you!

First one I'll start off with is Fall/ Winter 2000 (one of my all time favorite McQueen collections)
01.jpg
02.jpg

03.jpg
04.jpg

05.jpg
06.jpg

(firstview.com)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"