Alexander Wang F/W 09.10 New York

thank you for the hqs....like this collection. still edgy and sexy.

p/s can anyone show me how i can downlaod then in one go? doesn't seems to worh with image grabber.....PM me please. Thank you.

There are a few strong pieces but I'm just not impressed with his nerd-grunge aesthetic.

hahaha oh my god
i love the collection but i love that he wrote "tequilla shots for those who don't fall" ugh he's a man after my own heart!

This is like RO banged Balmain and the blogosphere was born. :ninja:

:lol:

I had very high hopes for Mr. Wang. His first few outings were nothing amazing, but still nice and fun as was his great Uniqulo capsule collection and then came the onslaught of praise and things just got tragic from there...

He's pretty much done, imo... really the epitome of a 'fad' designer... :(

I really like some of the stuff here but he has done it all before, 80% of the collection is just horrid!

I thought this collection would be a hit among TFSers (it's certainly a hit among models--just look at the lineup!) but am glad to see I was wrong. I suppose Wang's PR could call this 'Luxe Grunge,' but I just think it's poorly done save one three-strap LBD. It's hard to imagine it's only been two collections since his absolutely amazing breakthrough in AW08.

I think the biggest problem with this collection is that Wang did exactly the opposite of what a young designer getting lots of praise and winning awards should do. It seems like he let the accolades go to his head instead of pushing himself that much harder to prove that he is actually deserving of the hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->