Rick Owens F/W 08.09 Paris

This is my favorite RO womens collection he's done, ever. There's so much innovation here and some of the pieces make me even wonder how he was able to have them constructed. I just love how he's still pushing the envelope with volume and the distortion of the human body.

Now, if only he would go back to having a menswear show....

Fantastic! The cuts and the unkempt panache of it all. What a great way for Paris to begin (sort of).
And those boots....

LOVE the fur pieces. They're gorgeous.

The rest...well, I'll always, always love his body conscious draped jersey pieces and jackets so tight you can barely breathe, so this kind of lets me down. He does fitted so well, and I get that he's been trying to expand and explore lately, but I miss the signature Owens looks.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: oooh the furs.....

not so much the leather though, which is disappointing, usually his leathers are amazing.

Thanks for posting Mullet, this is another incredible effort from him, maybe I still prefer SS08 but it's no doubt a winner...I love the mix of textures and fabrications, and the Mad Max apocalyptic vibe..the styling is always dead on, and I love how he's going deeper into extreme volumes and proportions...A+:heart::heart::heart:

This is one of the best collections I've seen from him in quite some time. :wub:

Never pay attention him earlier but this is really fantastic.

oooOOoo, so much to take in, and so much to take out(as inspirations!)

the boots! makes me think, how would it look if i combine a pair of bell bottoms with a pair of skinny jeans

great....love it....great combination between design and editing.....panos you are great.....congrats

love the boots
love the zips
love the piping
love the silver
amazing.

Love the colours, the furs, the silhouettes. Rick did an amazing job this season, A+ :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->