Rick Owens F/W 08.09 Paris

im so disappointed. this is really hideous.

Thought i was the only one, i think it's terrible.
Some pieces it just looks like he went shopping in the goth stores in Camden Town.:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
love this collection; wonderful

I love Rick Owens. He uses the fur in a new fun way. The colors are great. I really like this coolection. He brings life in to clothes. He turns simple pieces into amazing design and but still he can do that litle extra without being all over the place. This is some real art.

i love this, rick owens is always innovative and edgy but without creating aesthetically displeasing pieces that makes you think 'wtf', love his vision.

Man I see another Rick Owens coat in my future. I'm not a big fan of the pants with the zippers but the others are beautiful. I can't believe the fur though. I don't like fur fashion much. I see it's function as a winter garment but the furry part should be on the inside to be really effective. the refrigeration part of ownership disturbs me for some reason. Anyways, Rick changed my mind in terms of the aesthetics of fur, it can be beautiful

Owens' fascist slant is what makes his clothes so interesting.

This is so inspiring! I hoped MMM would do this, but I'm satisfied with Owens filling the avant-garde/apocalyptic/structuralist void this time around. I love the "unzipped" bottoms, although they must be a b*tch to walk in.

LOVE.
the jackets, the construction, the purity and steadfastness of his vision. god! i want nearly everything!

Many new ideas!It may look weird but love the silhouettes..

A futuristic Sadako. Razor sharp. Loving this, the jackets are beyond amazing.

Dear Rick,

The Zipper leggings/pants are hideous.

Love,

Me

Other than that I love this.

all i can think is that these pieces will surely cost a small FORTUNE...

:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->