Alexander Wang S/S 11 New York

Please contact a moderator to reopen this thread when the live stream finally starts. Thank you.

Nice try to be more light, but I liked last seasons more... Strange make-up and hair, the clothes were okay...

LMAO, so pretentious. Typical Wang.

Could someone explain to me what the floating penis was all about?

Last edited by a moderator:
i totally totally loved it

ps music: lcd soundsystem - i can change (stereogamous inlovestrumental mix) i love it :D

As usual it was very dishevelled , there were some good pieces though but all together , it was a mess , it reminded me of a Kenzo collection circa 1985 but on crack

Ehhhhh I don't know.Some pieces from the middle and last part were good ,but the beggining was really atrcious,bad.It looked like out of the garbage.The ending was totally fierce,though.

NOT REALLY KEEN ON IT. and the green jacket on agyness THE MOST HIDEOUS THING I EVER SEEN :(

It was like a futuristic take on gym-wear mixed with some kind of tribalism. I have to say I thought of Calvin Klein by Costa when I saw a lot of those languid shapes and pastel colours.

Last season was better in some ways, but I appreciate that he is trying to mould his own aesthetic and move away from the whole hipster / downtown / Erin Wasson thing. This was a step in the right direction I think.

i liked bits and pieces... the middle section bored me to death... Iris looked like she was wearing something from the golden girls. I must see HQ's before I can really make a judgment.

it's like some theme from mythology... maybe Daphne & Apollo?
the finale
53815181.jpg

milk

I'm really feeling the white :heart: Now I want to be dressed all white for spring. The clothes just flowed beautifully, it really is another experience watching the show rather than just looking at images.

Also loved the music, one of my favourite LCD Soundsystem songs.

I am a fan of Alexander Wang but still usually find his collections hit and miss and this was no different. Preferred the last collection but I actually liked all of the white and the lighter palette some of the tops were really nice and there was a jacket which, as TREVOFASHIONISTO said about the collection, was a bit Rick Owens but I liked it a lot.

Interested to see detail shots.

This has such a late 90's/early 00's vibe for some reason, does anyone else get that?

As for the collection, not a huge fan, maybe it's just me but there was way too much white put into those clothes, the mint colors made me want to vomit, I was really hoping the presentation would have been more influenced by his resort collection. The shoes were and jewellery were the only acception of this collection, so dissapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->