Alexander Wang S/S 2014 : Anna Ewers & Zuzu Tadeushuk by Steven Klein

i just wish the clothes looked..better? i loved them on the runway but this just ruins it

I like this a lot. I don't see anything unappealing about it, it ended up being the way it should, provocative as the collection. If someone finds it vulgar, I personally see that as an overreaction since none of the pictures are even close to being "erotic", and that wouldn't be vulgar either. Actually, I was not expecting it to look this good, the casting fits like a glove, the compositions are amazing, love the dark mood as well. The whole thing is just playing with pop culture, and it achieves catching your eye whether you like it or not. At the end of the day it's just fashion, and (sometimes) fashion just like a art, shouldn't care too much about people's pristineness. This will sell well, I'm sure.

This is such a pretentious statement. Fashion like art bs. Klein did that for Balenciaga but I don't think that's the intention at all here, of course like the collection Alex wanted it to have an edge. Erotic images aren't the only things that can be shocking and provocative. But since you love it so much and it's obviously a matter of taste, eat out Anna's appealing pose, I guess.

^ Since your current comment is also based on "your thoughts" I don't feel like continuing abstract conversations about something so subjective like the relationship between fashion/art. I just want to clarify that of course my taste is a important factor to take into consideration in my statement, but I disagree with you about calling it "pretentious". Like I said, it's just my personal opinion, for that matter those adjectives and your irony are completely unnecessary.

guys, do u happen to know if is full campaign or only teaser? anticipation will kill me

Okay, is Zuzu going to get a shot of her face in this campaign or what?

I got the wang campaign and all they show is my feet!

Does Zuzu have a photo of her actual face in the campaign or is it just her feet?

^ I'm going to be beyond pissed off if that's the case.

Oh,poor Zuzu..
Actually I love this campaign,for its unique and special mood.And Anna looks amazing in these pics.

I have to praise Alex Wang this season. Both this campaign and Balenciaga campaign are my absolute favorites. Anna is just such a insanely gorgeous girl and I love every single shot from this campaign:smile:

Already found it random that he cast Zuzu.

This is an awesome campaign. Love the clothes and the colours. My hosophobia is not so happy to look at this though...

Anna looks spectacular and she sells the collection like no one, but this whole public bathroom idea grosses me out.

I love the idea behind this, the drunk girl in the club (Wang stamped on her hand) stumbled in the bathroom stalls with her clothes coming undone. So gross but executed in such a chic way and Anna really moulds to any brand.

My favorite campaign of the season. Gotta love the shot of Anna blowing bubblegum.

Great campaign, one of the best of SS 2014!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->