Alexander Wang S/S 2015 by Steven Klein

poison84

Reaction score
ALL ABOARD THE WANG EXPRESS: Spring campaign or spring break? Alexander Wang brought the party to his spring ads, which were shot on a suped-up party bus, complete with disco lights and at least one shot of model Anna Ewers dangling through the sunroof. Wang is an unapologetic fan of the mobile party. “It’s the secret to prolonging a good night,” he said. “There have been so many times when people leave a club and they have to split up and find taxis or get stuck in traffic. They sober up. The party bus is the traveling party. It never stops.” His art director, Pascal Dangin of KiDS Creative, has come along for the ride several times and had the idea for the concept, shot by Steven Klein and featuring Ewers, Binx Walton, Dylan Xue, Lexi Boling, Sarah Brannon and Vanessa Moody. “It felt so authentic,” Wang said. “All the girls are girls who come out with me. We got the set and said, ‘It kind of just feels like last weekend.’”
memo_alex_wang.jpg

WWD

LOve Love Love Anna kills it again. Looking forwards to see the others:smile:

This is fantastic. Most of the campaigns this season have been so stoic and pretentious. It's nice to see this style of photography as opposed to a cheapo studio shoot.

Oh wow, this is so different!! Anna looks great too. I'm looking forward to Binx and Vanessa.

This is what I want to see in advertising. Original, striking and impactful imagery! Plus, I'm so happy for Anna! And yay for Sarah Brannon! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh, that's a lot of colour. They will surely pop out in the magazines.

Getting a bit tired of Binx, and also repeating models for this brand. Anna is a queen though, she always hits it right for Wang. Can't wait to see the rest and Dylan ofcourse.

The colors and the angle are so eye-catching, it will pop out in print. Wang's clothes may not be the best but his campaigns are always so damn good.

Looks great! Can't wait to see the rest of the shoot.

Not a fan of the concept, it looks cheap, like a Sketcher's ad or something. Hope it gets better.

This looks great! I can't wait to see more of this. I always love Steven + Wang and Anna's team.

I think this is an eyesore... I prefer the denim campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->