Alexander Wang S/S 2015 by Steven Klein

I feel like "open your legs and look bored" was what they were going for. :huh:

Another one
10950411_318156855061595_1241141981_n.jpg

instagram/alexanderwangny

Omg, look at Sara! Such a robotic expression. They should've stuck with Anna, Binx, Lexi and Vanessa

After seeing all the images Im afraid this is dreadful. From the open leg pose to the bored poses this is what you would find in the inflight magazine of a remote tropical island airline posing as a fashion editorial.

Does anybody take these pimped up buses other than real housewives?

How about, he does this kind of thing for Balenciaga?
Make those clothes appear as if someone might experience an emotion in them?

Love the campaign overall, really colorful and vibrant but I really think it's a shame that he didn't give more coverage to Dylan. I think she would've looked fantastic.

After seeing all the images Im afraid this is dreadful. From the open leg pose to the bored poses this is what you would find in the inflight magazine of a remote tropical island airline posing as a fashion editorial.

I agree! The open leg pose from Anna really annoy me. The expressions of the models are all bored and the poses either. I like the colors though. Less Anna would be better or at least more on the background, she has in every image the same open leg pose and the same I'm bored expression. No, i'm not into this.

I like it but Wang is more urban brand and I would love to see outdoor NYC ad campaigns something like iconic like streetstyle. cause Alexander Wang always claimed its urban city woman that Alexander Wang woman is. I don't feel attracted to this SS2015 ad campaign though I love and use the brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->