Alexander Wang S/S 2015 by Steven Klein

Hmm... not a fan of the latest pictures. They're quite blurry and there's a lot going on..

I still like it but this is very crowded, just Anna, Lexi and Vanessa would make this better.
For some reason this reminded me Balmain.

I hate Anna's solo shot. You cannot even see the outfit because of high saturation. Colourful is colorful to some extent, beyond that it hurts my eyes.

The shot with the colourful dresses is truly eye catching. Loving this campaign.

Looove this campaign. Very striking. Anna & Vanessa look especially amazing.

LOVE this. It's so visually rich, so much fun and does a very good job of highlighting the clothes. And I love the high/low thing of taking something as cheesy and commonplace as a party bus and upgrading it to an artistic level.

I have to say, Wang and Klein really do make an awesome team for his own label. Klein seems to step out of his comfort zone while still being true to his aesthetic and Wang proves that for whatever talent he may or may not have as a visionary designer, he and his team are pretty brilliant at image making.

Stellar campaign! Great cast! One of my favorites this season! Klein does it again! :wub:

Sarah Brannon portrays such a cool, edgy attitude. I love it!

I look forward to seeing how well these ads stand out in actual magazines.

The shot with Anna, Binx and Lexi is very good. I would have liked to see more of Sarah and less of Anna, but the campaign is very eyecatching

Love this. For some reason it reminds me of Dolce ads from like 2005-2008ish.

It all looked so promising on the first page but somehow it just feels like a visual conundrum. The location, colors and idea are telegraphing cool fun yet the models look dead and bored. I dont feel the energy at all, its merely composition work to me, like Balmain really.

the shot with Anna, Binx, and Lexi is my favorite.

Agreed!! Love that shot, they look stunning together. I've taken a bit of a U-tun on Lexi. And this way, way better than Balmain's tacky mess.

Love the aesthetic references. I'm an Enter the Void fan, so to be honest I quite like this, but with a less cliché choice of compositions, this campaign could have been taken to another level. It's boring to see only the "club scenes". An interpretation of Anna or Lexi on the balcony, as Paz de la Huerta in the movie, would have been beyond gorgeous.

toutlecine.challenges.fr

10948338_434367336728903_1872767476_n.jpg

instagram/alexanderwangny

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->