Allure September 2011 : Salma Hayek by Mario Testino

just glancing at the thumb, for a split second i thought this was a 'pumped up' Lea whatever her name is :lol: hhhmmm that hair is questionable. looks like more Sexed- Salma and less 'UP' do might have saved the over all look. wonder if they were trying to channel Anna Magnani....whatever the case i've really come to not expect much of anything from today's fashion magazines, let alone covers. but i have a soft spot for Salma and will pick up allure just to read the cover look page, as that's usually the most interesting part nowadays :rolleyes:.

If that was the best picture they could choose, I would hate to see the worst. All they had to do was move her hair out of her face and it would have looked much better.

Looks like a candid shot

The hair is a little distracting - but my god is it good to see a less familiar face!!
Salma is gorgeous, so happy to see her face and not one of the many interchangeable celebs we usually see!

SERIOUSLY? .. wow, this is horrible and very amateur. And what's with the obnoxious "photographed by Mario Testino" bit. Fail.

That's pretty grim. And are we supposed to be believe that's actually how small her waist is..?

While i certainly appreciate that its not another face close up from Allure, this looks like an outtake. Still not the worst cover from them. I do wish Testino would go away for a while!

The cover would actually be nice if you took away some of the text. There is just so much going on.

I am happy to see the beautiful Salma on the cover though - she has a beauty line launching right now so the choice is perfect. I've always considered her one of Hollywood's most radiant women so I'm excited to see what Mario does with her in this shoot.

What is up with their coverlines lately? Last month it was "Please stop youtubing her butt" and now this month it is "I'm not complaing about my boobs".

I happen to like this cover. Salma looks beautiful, she IS indeed beautiful so I can't wait to see what they've done with her, despite the obviously photoshopped waist.

Editorial preview

29895210150282454268457.jpg

Facebook/DonnaKaran

i like the cover Salma is BEAUTIFUL and Candice's editorial seems promising

ew they really don't know how to pick a cover or what?! This is an awful shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Byron Boy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->