Altuzarra S/S 10 New York

I don't think there's a good level of taste with this collection. Horrible colours, bad fit, seems to have some kind of bronze age theme?

for further bio informations :
- Joseph Altuzarra was born in Paris (went to Alsacienne school. One of the best school in Paris).
- studied in Philadelphia, Swarthmore.
- Worked at Givenchy, MJ (6 months) and Proenza Schouler (1 yr) and Nicolas Cairo.
- This is his third collection.
- Vanessa Traina is one of his first customer/muse.
- Tom Ford is his idol in Fashion Industry.
- Carine Roitfeld wore on his Winter 2009 coat ! which is good for a young designer !

here is the website, by the way : http://josephaltuzarra.com/
Can be found at Barneys (NY + LA), Colette (Paris), Joyce (Japan), DSM (Ldn) etc.

I'm wondering if he is not a close friend of Julia Roitfeld .....
just wondering .............................

close friends, not so sure. But Julia wore one of his fall dress sometime ago. I think I've repeated this multiple times at different places, but wth, HE'S THE NEXT BIG THING!:woot:

I was waiting for him since I liked last season alot. Not what I was hoping for but I could get used to it.

Such a beautiful collection. It has a definite seventies vibe, but I also view it as sort of a modern-Victorian. I adore how detailed his clothes always are, and the fabric choices really enhance that.

^Altuzarra is supported by the Vogue Paris Team ...
it has an article in their sept. issue and Carine Roitfeld said it was her new designer crush last season ...

And this collection is styled by Melanie Huynh^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->