American Horror Story

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by LUXXX, Oct 6, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lifeispeachy

Lifeispeachy Active Member

Definitely heartbreaking, I agree with you guys, Pepper's story made me cry :(. Can't wait to see what will happen to Stanley now that Desiree knows who he really is.

2. Elite13

Elite13 Well-Known Member

Okay, best episode so far!

- Maggie reminded me of Madison in this episode, hell yes for the sass.
    - Oh my god Jimmy's hands wtf
    - Pepper :(
    - Interesting to see Elsa actually succeeds at getting fame.. wonder at what cost.
    - The scene between Elsa and Pepper when Elsa had to leave Pepper with her sister brougth me to tears.

3. heelscatchfire

heelscatchfire New Member

^ and then Pepper putting her hand to her cheek when she saw Elsa's cover! :cry: She remembers which brings me to a thought I had. If Elsa got that famous, why couldn't she come back for Pepper at her sister's home. With that fame she could afford to have her taken care of, especially since Pepper was her first "freak". Maybe it was because she didnt want that to get in the way of her fame but everyone has to know her history. I do wonder at what cost she finally gets her spotlight.

In the final season for Jessica Lange her character finally finds the star success she wanted :lol:

Also anyone else think it was hilarious that Elsa got Ma Petite by trading cases of Dr. Pepper...

#423 heelscatchfire, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by moderator kiirti: Dec 18, 2014
  4. CommanderTMugler

CommanderTMugler Active Member

Oh god, 3 cases of Dr. Pepper for Ma Petite, that was hilarious.

But yes, Pepper stole the show with that one episode, best so far. It's funny that the best episode of this season was based on another season.

I wonder how Elsa will get her fame... the Freakshow seems like it's about to go to the pits. Glad Maggie told Desiree the truth.... maybe she will get to cut off a peen after all since she didn't get to do it to Lizard Girl's dad. Hopefully Maggie and Desiree sell it to the museum.... the pure irony....

Angela and Emma have great chemistry together, I loved seeing them together. They both are the best dressed characters of the season... maybe Elsa at times

5. pen6693

pen6693 New Member

^Elsa's in robes most of the time, it's her hair that's the best this season! She's so beautiful for her age.
    I was thinking the same about Stanley, cut his peen off and sell it, 13-inches though....

6. heelscatchfire

^ that would be the best revenge. :evil:

7. Sylvviaa

Sylvviaa New Member

I watched this Tupperware episode, and before watching I saw some comments of yours, but I do not perceive this ep as a bad one, I enjoyed it :)

#427 Sylvviaa, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by moderator patryan21: Dec 20, 2014
  8. Elite13

Justice for Ma Petite!

It was a good episode, NPH was a nice addition and Jamie too!

9. heelscatchfire

yes that was great justice! NPH's character is so strange, it was so weird. :lol: I'm not sure how I felt about that story line. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds. We need more Dandy!

10. pen6693

pen6693 New Member

Eh, the episodes are getting more boring, but yes, bring us some more Dandy:winkiss:

11. tigerrouge

tigerrouge don't look down

If they go through characters at that rate, there'll be no-one left by the end of the series!

12. heelscatchfire

^ I assumed early on that they would all die. :unsure:

I love that Jimmy's hands where like his again!! Anyone else catch the season 2 Asylum cross over with Hans Grouper?

13. Elite13

^ omg yes! I love the little connections.

Also find it hard to believe NPH would've been able to slice through Maggie with a saw that quickly but details. :lol:

But as we've already seen in Pepper's episode, Elsa does go on to succeed so I wonder if the freaks get to exact revenge..

14. CommanderTMugler

CommanderTMugler Active Member

I think she will make it to Hollywood with the money Dandy gave her. Someone on another forum pointed out that Halloween in 1958 (The year in which Elsa was on Life Magazine and Pepper saw her again) landed on a Friday and the headline was "Still owns Friday Nights!".... also Edward Mordrake is making another appearance on the show, I think she'll perform on Halloween night and Edward will take her.

15. Scott

Scott Stitch:the Hand

i have to say NPH's storyline didn't do anything for me....i guess because he came on so quickly and so close to the end of the series so the story has been pretty rushed in its development.....thus,it all sort of felt random. and his husband is supposed to make an appearance on the season finale btw....so once again ryan's cliquey nepotism at play. but i have to agree...it has got more boring with each episode.....i kept holding out hope that it would get better once it returned from the mid-season but it's done nothing for me at all. i hope the season finale will at least make up for some of my disappointment an end it on a high note now that dandy has taken over. to be honest,it's felt more like a soap opera(and not like that of moody dark shadows)than horror. and showing blood and guts is not really scary or creepy....just gratuitous. what an opportunity for ryan and he failed miserably....instead it came out rather cheesy.

16. Scott

so FX president is already talking about next season and evidently they already have the theme established but wouldn't say,of course. some fans this season have been speculating that it's going to take place in space(lol)but he quickly shut those down saying it's not in america....otherwise the show would be called intergalactic horror story. but i was thinking.....maybe the sci-fi theory isn't so absurd.....it could actually have something to do with roswell/area 51 considering how we've seen tie-ins with extraterrestrial beings throughout the series.....maybe something inspired by x-files.

#436 Scott, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by moderator cin: Jan 21, 2015
  17. heelscatchfire

Yea I read the next season will be a big reinvention of the show, and they might try to get Jessica to stay. Id personally love a change, it seems the same actors play the same characters season after season so a mix up of a new cast may be good. Also since Ryan Murphy will be busy with his American Crime Story and Scream Queens that have two AHS actors maybe he and those actors will be less involved in AHS?

18. Elite13

Series 5 will also be in the present day. The top hat on the coffee cup was one clue. I hope it's not aliens, something more original please!

19. Scott

they definitely need a change but to me not just the actors....i feel like the writing could use a good revamp. i really feel like they jumped shark last season and this season has been just as bad.

20. tigerrouge

tigerrouge don't look down

I didn't find it that entertaining to watch nearly everyone else get killed, I only kept going to see what possible ending could come of it.