Ann Demeulemeester F/W 10.11 Paris

you know she's usually a little more subtle with feathers but maybe ann is feeling a little cheeky this season :wink:

everything look so good...can't stand it!! thanx for posting the collection ever so quickly!

:heart:

Oh well... of course Ann doesn't dissapoint - once again, how could it be else -_-:crush: The red totally makes this for me. Usually not a real fan of such striking colours (or the obvious red+black combo in general) but it totally works here.

Brilliant!

How sexy... go Ann!! :evil: I love the red and usually I don't like stuff like feathers but this particular type of feather I find that Ann works it really well like in her SS08 collection, except much better here since the vibe of this one is much mroe aggressive. I loveeee the red and as always the pieces, proportions and textures looks so amazing.

I'm normally a little "meh" about red and black together, but it's really working for me here.

I love how exaggerated all of the details are. She took all of the details that always pop up in her collections and just turned the volume up to 11.

Paris is KILLING them this season... more than makes up for Milan. This collection is no exception; the necklaces are amazing, the silhouettes are perfect, and, ironically, I think this is one of the most "wearable" Demeulemeester collections I've ever seen, feathers and leather and all.

I'll probably warm up to this but right now, that shiny red hurts my eyes and the feathers only add to that, it reminds me of something alanis morrissette (sp?) would've worn in 1995.

I don't mind the feathers, because they're a nice substitute to the usual fur extravaganza during fall/winter fashion weeks... but I agree with you a bit Mullet... something about the cut of the leather coats scream alternative rock star from the 90s to me.

Alanis?! I wish I hadn't read that. Mostly because it's true. :cry: :rofl:

imo menswear was better but i like the pop of red here and i hate red.

Alanis?! I wish I hadn't read that. Mostly because it's true. :cry: :rofl:
Mullet killed it with the analogy no???:lol:

I wished it was a more bloodred actually :ninja: otherwise I'm loving all of it, the exaggerated rooster feather pieces, the braided leather strands, all of Ann's signatures. It is a sure hand collection that pleases.

Paris would be so boring without the Belgians and the Japaneses...

LOVE this!

Splashes of red from Yohji, Margiela and Ann this season!

i dunno alanis wasn't so bad though in '95,was she? :ninja:

Red is my least favorite color but I absolutely love this. The pants are great.

LOVE this. The feathers are amazing! Probably could have done with out the shiny red jackets - but apart from that it's wonderful.

It's SOOOOO beautiful!! REALLY beautiful! The feathers are used phenomenally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->