Ashlee Simpson

lizbabe09

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz leave LA's Staples Center after watching Jay Z perform live 03.27

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks good with black hair in these photos but I agree I love the red.

LOVE the night out look. She looks so cool. I'm glad her bangs grew out and she styled them off to the side. That hairstyle actually looks really good but black hair does nothing for her skin. She looks pasty and sallow. Blonde and red were so flattering on her skintone.

Hair looks SUPER shiny! And a smile makes every outfit for her I think.

Ashlee Simpson rocks up to Star Magazine's Young Hollywood event in Beverly Hills with he friends.(April 1, 2010)

zimbio

I thought it was shorter too. But look closely, you can see it's in a low side braid.

Ashlee Simpson at Trousdale nightclub in L.A. - April 6, 2010

tlfan

At Urban Outfitters in Studio City on April 6th
ashlee-simpson-040610-7.jpg

ashlee-star

I think it's the cut and the fact that it doesn't look like she takes care of it. If you look at someone like Leigh Lezark :smile:heart::heart::heart::heart:) she has flawless black hair. Ashlee's hair just looks greasy and nasty to me. I also think she doesn't adapt her make up to her new hair color either. She did look really good in post #1 but now not so much.

it looks like she's got some light/medium brown streaks underneath and i LOVE that. i was considering doing that with my hair once it gets warmer out... id love to see more of it though.

She has such a pretty face and this black hair is making her look terrible. Blonde and red made her face glow.
2485989479_e2da334c29_b.jpg

ashlee_simpsonblonde.jpg

ashlee-star

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->