Leigh Lezark

atlantis

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, she looks so angelic in that last outfit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the last look, totally cool and glam, loove that coat esp:heart:

IMG_4462.JPG

IMG_4505.JPG

icanteachyouhowtodoit

I'm glad I found this thread. I think she has really cool black style.
Lovely Leigh

Leigh on the cover of vogue iz my fave! She lookz like wonderwuman az the newest face of Chanel (can she just call Lagerfeld and the fone and he'd pick up? Luckyass) Im worried if she bekomez a chic model then she wont spin rekordz az often. Dont know if Tom Ford does a womans line but Leigh could do runway for that now i just realized that

I agree Leigh looks spectacular in Vogue and I would love to see her do everything Chanel. I don't think Leigh should do runway though.

poor thing. in some pictures she looks so dog gone tired. Or it could be the flash from the camera.

Fantastic Z Posen photos. I would love to see her model more.

IMG_2961.jpg

source ikeepadiary
IMG_3474-e1290805775998.jpg

source leigh-lezark.blogspot.com looks like another campaign maybe ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn it. I didnt even know she had a new thread! I was looking at some of her pics and realized it had been a lot time since nothing was posted on her.
I think i might have a picture or two that havent been posted. I'll do it once i get to my computer. :smile:

yeeaaah do that!! :smile: i'll try to post more often and keep the thread alive
80d4ff5f-95c0-4950-8bf9-50cad4c1b75c.jpg

P1012405.JPG

tumblr_lct677Rfbr1qzx34zo1_1280.jpg

all from leigh-lezark.blogspot

Leigh Lezark and Lindsay Lohan, at John Galliano, Fall 2010

11m.jpg

style.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members