Baby Phat F/W 06.07 NYC

Ah, the tFs sheep never cease to amaze me. One person dislikes a collection and suddenly no one likes it.

It is by no means Rochas or anything, but I think there are a few pieces that can be dug out from under all the sequins and chinchila, and prove to be very red carpet ready :flower:

99% of the stuff looks like something i could put together from ragstock.

Im just curious, do people look at Baby Phat as a high end "label"? Ew.

for what i've seen so far this is the only thing that I like and I don't think I would ever wore it ...once again dissapointing! but I'm not surprised
56740985.jpg

Am I the only one who finds everything by Kimora (including herself) trash? I wouldn't wear that if they paid me.

I've always been attracted to Kimora's sense of irresponsibility in design. She's not interested in doing NY's pretty, pretty thing and isn't really interested in taking it too far to the ghetto. It has a sense of humor to it, it's certainly tacky but knowingly so. It's certainly telling that if a designer other than Prada admires bad taste, they basically get hung for it but then again, what are you going to do, sticks and stones...

she just completely knocks off everyone just so she can have a show. like anyone would ever really wear it. i feel like it's an hm show, which would be better.

It amazes me how wealthy she acts...and she claims its all her money- not her husband Russel's. Given the perfume isnt terribly tragic...I don't think Baby Phat makes as much money as she leads people to believe. Who buys this?

AlexN said:
I honestly clicked on this thread hoping to see an improvement, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing one. :unsure:

well they did somehow manage to make it look a bit less worse than their past collections..... *thats me making an effort to understand this "label"*

StyleSnob said:
It amazes me how wealthy she acts...and she claims its all her money- not her husband Russel's. Given the perfume isnt terribly tragic...I don't think Baby Phat makes as much money as she leads people to believe. Who buys this?

You'd be suprised...I know a whole lot of people, most of whom are into the hip hop lifestyle, that wear head to toe baby phat.

Baby Phat probably brings in most of their money from the cheaper juniors collection, as well as the girls collection. They actually make pretty good jeans. :flower:

KhaoticKharma said:
You'd be suprised...I know a whole lot of people, most of whom are into the hip hop lifestyle, that wear head to toe baby phat.

Baby Phat probably brings in most of their money from the cheaper juniors collection, as well as the girls collection. They actually make pretty good jeans. :flower:

Actually, you're right I was gonna mention that the only people I've seen wearing baby phat seem like people who maybe have that one peice..and thats it. (aka 12 year old boys).

Im probably just bitter towards Kimora's closet of shoes. Yes, yes, thats it! :lol:

the simmons have the biggest house in NJ. btw i dont wear their clothes but i know people who do. its not my style. :ninja:

I remember one Fashion File interview when Tim Blanks asked her who wears his stuff and she mentioned Andre Leon Talley ... the best part is that she bragged with pride when I think Tim didnt even know who wears this cr*p!

mademoiselle_ said:
for what i've seen so far this is the only thing that I like and I don't think I would ever wore it ...once again dissapointing! but I'm not surprised
56740985.jpg

this pic makes the girl look fat :shock:

I'm wondering how they stay in bussiness and who buys their stuff.

Salvatore said:
Did anyone see the video on MSN.com with Omahyra Mota dancing at the end of the runway? That was hilarious, but a bit uncouth. :lol:
that's omahyra for you. she's great. i love her energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->