Baby Phat F/W 06.07 NYC

Better than last season's, but some of the pieces are hoochie-mama clothes.

Overall it is still digusting anyway.

I'm catching some space age influence. Still, I don't like it. ^_^

the last dress aint that bad though ID prefer it with less bulk

Mr-Dale said:
I actually think it's ok for Baby Phat standards...

Indeed.....

:ninja:

They're trying to make it look more "designer".....

i want see more pics of this show! i dont like the clothes, but i want see my friend lol

the only thing i like in the show are the hand bags kimora didn't give it that urban flavor this time:cry: The clothes on babyphat.com are better

the stuff on the runway aren't sold in stores anyhow. I don't know why she continues to do a show.

it's actually all right by kimora standards...but that doesn't make it any better. i think it's garbage. maybe i'd have a different opinion if the thought behind it wasn't garbage, but unfortunately it is

How original...is a good thing that she is married to a rich man!

:heart:

overall it's everything gone wrong.

but atleast the models are actually paid to wear those "designer clothes".

Did anyone see the video on MSN.com with Omahyra Mota dancing at the end of the runway? That was hilarious, but a bit uncouth. :lol:

...i'm really not too sure what to make of this collection.

I love the jacket with the big buttons that the black model is wearing! How cute and chic!

the second dress int he show is very proenza schouler bustier ...very very...

it's not that this is a bad collection, it's just not very wearable....i agree with the person that said the look on caroline w is very balenciaga looking. i do like the hair though..it's alot nicer than past shows

I honestly clicked on this thread hoping to see an improvement, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing one. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->