Balenciaga Mens F/W 09.10 Paris

skot4mc

Reaction score
only a preview...
from wwd.

balenciaga-2009-fw-preview-1.jpg

balenciaga-2009-fw-preview-2.jpg

Surprise! Thought ghesquiere would be showing together with the womenswear presentation.

Anyway, a little similar to his pre-fall collection. kinda sporty and wearble, which is a tiny disappointment for me. but shall see more to judge! :D

Thanks!

I like it very much. I especially love the interpretation of the letterman jacket...I've always thought they had potential to look great if they weren't always so bulky...and here Nicholas did just that!

That caramel jacket is bloody gorgeous and I'm loving what I see of the pants... :heart:

this looks like it will be really great :woot:
more exciting than the previous ones
nice use of colour and reinventing 'sports'/casual themes

thanks for the pics skot !!
i cannot wait for more

i love the cuts but i can't say i love the pieces as a whole.

The more I look at the letterman jacket...the more I realize how much I NEED that jacket!!! It's STUNNING.

Oh....very nice. I'd wear all of it (now it's my time to judge a collection by it's "would-i-wear-that-factor:lol:)!

I like these looks. They're very futuristic in a way, which is expected from Ghesquiere. I'm happy we have designers like this keeping the world of men's wear interesting. ^_^

Wow. That first jacket is INSANE!

I've always loved Balenciaga Mens; its pretty wearable but it always has that quirk that distinguishes it from other menswear.

The pants are pretty genius too. You can see the references from the womens collections (Fall 2007, Fall 2008, Spring 2009).

Though I love the cut of the first jacket, it's colour reminds me of the sixties carpet that springs the word 'dated' to everyone's mind as soon as they enter the room.

Stuff that looks like I'd wear years ago and would love to come back to again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->