Balenciaga Mens S/S 10 Paris

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
Nicolas Ghesquière's spring men's collection is sartorial, modern — and diverse.

previews

wwd

Attachments

• balenciaga01.jpg
    balenciaga01.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 738
  • balenciaga02.jpg
    balenciaga02.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 740
its kind of creepy and the model gives the clothes a very alien feel

Designing well for a storied house means respecting the past and forging into the future – a balancing act at which Nicolas Ghesquière excels. Referencing the architectural shapes of founding couturier Cristobal Balenciaga, he spun them forward into a collection that is sartorial, modern – and diverse. “The tailoring is graphic and construction compact,”Ghesquière said. Sharply cut jackets – some in thick linens – looked rich,as did an ottoman silk coat in pale green. Riffing on a subtle Japanese theme, there were high, kimono collars and gleaming metallic samurai sandals. There were also terrific screen-printed T-shirts and sturdy denim jeans and jackets. Although still in its infancy - men’s wear launched in 2004 - Balenciaga men’s wear is building towards a complete and more accessible wardrobe.

balenciaga01.jpg
balenciaga02.jpg
balenciaga03.jpg
balenciaga04.jpg
balenciaga05.jpg
balenciaga06.jpg
balenciaga07.jpg
balenciaga08.jpg
balenciaga09.jpg
balenciaga10.jpg

wwd

more to follow

reminds me of Hedi's Dior Homme....

Fragile melancholy boy look...

balenciaga11.jpg
balenciaga12.jpg
balenciaga13.jpg
balenciaga14.jpg
balenciaga15.jpg
balenciaga16.jpg
balenciaga17.jpg
balenciaga18.jpg
balenciaga19.jpg

wwd

How can you not love Roberto Tisci? That's all

The sandals are luscious!

Hi can a mod pls edit the title to Balenciaga Mens S/S 2010 Paris thank you very much

Skirt-trousers from Saint-Laurent spring 09 womenswear ?
Some nice pieces, noteably the geometric pullover, the long jacket suit, and that side-on coat (I think . .)
Still, not totally blown away, like last season.
But I want the pieces I said.

THOSE SANDALS ARE YUMMY! lol and the white/beige leather jacket's so cool too. Also loving the shirts :smile:. not sure about the fisherman pants ...

I love it. It reminds me of david bowie a little bit. I am not liking the huge pant skirt things but everything else is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->