Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2010

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
Graphic, sporty looks are the name of the game at Balenciaga for pre-fall.

balenciaga01.JPG
balenciaga02.JPG
balenciaga03.JPG
balenciaga04.JPG
balenciaga05.JPG
balenciaga06.JPG
balenciaga07.JPG
balenciaga08.JPG
balenciaga09.JPG

wwd

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Not at all expected for a Balenciaga pre-collection. I'm in love with that first cream mini skirt, the printed dress under the yellow coat, the beige skirt/jacket combo, and that last black/white/red look.

Terrific!! Ghesquire is such a teaser. The brown suit is so beautiful. The jungle prints are very hypnotizing for some reason. Hope there's a full collection!

The prints are gorgeous, very unique. The structure of Look 6 is to die for!

This is very 80's to me. I'm not sure I like the whole eighties kitsch thing diffused at Balenciaga like this. It seems like an odd pairing, don't you think?

The only looks that seem Balenciaga to me, are the ones that Kasia is wearing. Everything that Mirte is wearing looks very London Johanthan Saunders or Josh Goot.

what the fuc* with those prints - is he borred so he just take CK for Topshop tops and re made them? Rest is really boring - i am mad at one of my fav. designer. Big dissapoiment this time.

Love the 1st outfit on Kasia and the third dress, the prints are awesome, so excited for his winter collection.

just how many pairs of "it" shoes can balenciaga turn out in a year?! seriously, these shoes are the wearable versions of the mcqueen spring/summer numbers. for me, the styling of this presentation misses the mark but every one of these pieces is pure balenciaga magic.

So many surprises these days, first Alber for Lanvin and now Nicolas! I'm really pleased he's doing something modern and fresh like his S/S 10 collection, it looks so cool and promising for the fall show.

The cuts and shapes are fantastic. It's like an extension for the spring collection.d

Prints are great, cut and fit perfect, as always from Balenciaga. Most of it even looks wearable. I'm pretty much sure this is my personal Pre-Fall 2010 favorite.
I only dislike the dotted pants or whatever that is.

totally unexpected from balenciaga, i quite like it though, i like look 5 and 7, the jacket is to die for in look 7 and i only wished they did it for men

i quite like it myself. it's very refreshing for balenciaga and quite exuberant. i do think that sweater with the landscape print in the first image it a little too close to the ones branquinho did but other than that it's good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->