Barton in London loo sharing controversy

Theyre in Hotels and restaurants too. So annoying....

Why cant people go do their business in private? does an attendent really need to be there.

attendants are usually there to keep the restrooms clean during the day/night... (well, at least here, lol). so they are not just standing there and watch the people.

Why cant people go do their business in private? does an attendent really need to be there.
Particularly in clubs, they are used to ensure that people do not use the bathrooms for *ahem* purposes other than what they are intended for

^How do they do that really? I mean, listening devices, mirrors....? Or for noisier pursuits? Sorry, not that many places where I come from (Stockholm) have this type of service :lol:

^I don't know really :lol: I guess if theres someone in the bathrooms it might be a bit of a deterent for people. I think toilets have also often been used for 'transactions', and obviously if theres an attendant they can't really do this. And simply by the one person per stall prevents people from having sex in the bathrooms :P I think there main job really is just keep the bathrooms tidy etc

I just hate it when they wait by the sinks for a tip.....

more and more clubs dont let girls share cubicles for some obvious reasons and problems in the past... it is imo essential for loos to have attendants..
in fact they often become your friend if you are a regular of that club! from all the stories i have heard from them they do get a lot of my respect!

Last edited by a moderator:
Attendants and cubicle sharing are both common practice over here, too. Plenty of girls will share just to ensure an uninterrupted flow of drunken conversation. Hardly news-worthy!

In LA/SF almost all the clubs I've been to have bathroom attendants, its really just another expense you add to your going out fee I think, like valet.

Anyway I hope Barton gets her act together, or soon enough (or is it inevitable?) she will be starring in made for TV movies for cable and hawking obscure gum brands...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->