Mischa Barton Allegedly on 5150 psychiatric hold

i cant believe whats been said about her! I thought it was a medical issue, but people are saying shes been SECTIONED under the mental health act??? WTF??? Man, i hope she gets better soon, she is soo talented and has an awesome sense of style. <3 you mischa
:(

i just re-watched season one of the OC and she is so gorgeous.
hope she gets well soon

This is sad, I remember that I came to this forum because I loved the way she used to dress....
I also hope she gets well....

poor mischa. i have empathy for anyone who has a mental disorder. i know these things all too well. i hope she gets the help she needs.

This is something that I didnt saw coming, she was like under the radar. I wish her the best, she is a nice girl.

somehow, i never felt like she belongs in Hollywood... she seems far too fragile.
hope its nothing more but depression or pannic attacs...

Highly doubt that Mischa is suffering from a true mental disorder as oppose to one that was induced from her lifestyle...

I mean she has been walking out of clubs with dilated pupils for many months now... it tells the story.

Highly doubt that Mischa is suffering from a true mental disorder as oppose to one that was induced from her lifestyle...

I mean she has been walking out of clubs with dilated pupils for many months now... it tells the story.
Actually, around 40% of clients admitted for "dilated pupils" are diagnosed with underlying mental illness --- dual diagnosis.

...and dual diagnosis is very hard to treat because one makes the other worse.

Isn't there a section in the DSM for "dilated pupil" caused mental disorders?

There are many illegal substances which cause this, some of which we've seen pictures of her with :innocent: but major anxiety can also cause this. Like others said, quite possibly hand in hand.

:blink::huh:

I saw this coming a mile away. She's been looking like a wreck for years

I much prefer gorgeous wrecks to "perfect" people. Mischa has a fantastic facial structure and a lot of natural, and very personal, grace. I felt that way when she was doing silly MTV shows as publicity for the OC, and it remains the same, regardless of the shape she is in (mentally, physically). Hope she gets well soon...

Once I saw this picture, I knew things were going great for her.
mischa_barton_terrible.jpg

Hollywoodtuna.com

She was probably in the middle of blinking, but yeah, she's not been looking so healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->