Mischa Barton Arrested for DUI!

www.dailymail.co.uk

Mischa's mugshot without Perez's 'addition'

MischaBartonL_468x444.jpg

I'm a Rachel Zoe fan and don't blame her at all but it's just odd
Nicole, LOHAN and now Mischa .....

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Those girls are all friends and generally move in the same circles, so it's not surprising really... Zoe also styles Keira Knightley who is the same age and doesn't seem to get in any trouble.

OH boy. She's been under the radar for awhile now...VERY interested to see what happens now.

was this done on purpose to revive her career or something?

young hollywood is so meh

The two trends in hollywood...knocked up or locked up.

D.U.I, Alcohol monitoring bracelents, rehab, adoption/pregnancy, then the obligatory flash of thier underwear then it's off to Africa to save the world.

You're forgetting the best part- The sex tape with an ex boyfriend and/or an already forgotten rapper!! I'm really looking forward to that part, in Mischa's case!! ^_^

^^ That mug shot is so hard to see- she was so healthy and beautiful a year or two ago...:( These celeb rehabs must be really proud of their track record at this point- seems like they do almost nothing for their $1,000. a day- almost every one of these kids go right back to the same crowd and the clubs, which never works- big change... :huh:

Hmm, she's always been so proud of "not being like those other girls at all!" so in some ways its perversely amusing and ironic. But I don't have much sympathy for her, even if it wasn't much booze or whatever, straddling 2 lanes of traffic and failing to signal is pretty damn dangerous and she has more than enough money to call a cab (or limo I suppose) like a regular person even if she doesn't want to splash out on a personal driver for nights out.

You're forgetting the best part- The sex tape with an ex boyfriend and/or an already forgotten rapper!! I'm really looking forward to that part, in Mischa's case!! ^_^

Do you really want that?...
That would mean a Brandon Davis sex tape. :yuk::yuk:
Or the other nasty thing she ran around with. ( curly long pubic-like hair)
I think I'll pass.

This is so true, and it looks like nothing is about to change anytime soon

Not until people like us get bored reading, writing and talking about it.:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ True- I'll pass on anything involving Brandon Davis, and you're right, the bf was gross too.... :sick::cry:

Zoe Girls Gone Wild.... now that sex tape could make us some bucks....
What do you say Boomer? :lol:

God, a Rachel Zoe styled sex tape!! It would be a best seller!!! :woot:
Mischa- Strike while the iron is hot!! Get 'er done before you go away!! :lol:

So I guess this goes here- I think she is a idiot, why get cauht doing this. the career is def over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->