Mischa Barton Arrested for DUI!

^^ Yeah, pretty hard to get financing for a project when the star may not show up- or worse... :cry:

Everyone likes Rachel now , shes prettier , smarter and has done some funny films I mean oh in ohio didnt it go straight to DVD?

The sad part about this news is that it doesn't even shock people anymore because it happens so frequently.

Ahhaha, your comments are amazing!, its so sad to see these actresses ..Money makes these girls crazy ….what it’s interesting to me is that actors in Hollywood love to drive, in other parts of the world what is “chic” when you have money is to have a driver…

I am puzzled by this...When they come out of the hot club of the week, do they want the valet or flunky to wheel up in their Bentley/Mercedes/Pimp Escalade so the paps can put the pic of them getting in showing some leg or more out there..? You know "God, they're so hot they have a $150,000. car"!! (They're all leased by the management company, anyway...) Seems to me that having a limo waiting is better- and you won't wind up in jail either!! Maybe they want the bad girl/boy image? Makes no sense...:huh:

D.U.I, Alcohol monitoring bracelents, rehab, adoption/pregnancy, then the obligatory flash of thier underwear then it's off to Africa to save the world.

u mean flashing their bits! because of the lack of underwear :rofl:

leaving jail w/ her mom

hm.jpg

source flynetonline.com

With all the hideous outfits she was sporting lately and the new ugly hair color, i should have guessed this coming. Addiction kills all the fashion sense one got..
DUI is like a career pit stop for these girls, because after they been thru it, they seem to gain more money and fame!

^that is so true and so sad!!!!! It´s definately good for your career if you are addicted or criminal!

Funny... isn't she on a men's mag. cover this month too?...
I smell the stink of any publicity is good publicity....or just the stink of a silly girl.:innocent:

It reminds me of a classic Saturday Night Live sketch, where they call a singer in, and say sales are off- so the logical career move to boost sales would be for him to kill himself!! :lol:

thats so typical...first you get arrested for DUI (...) and you smile into the camera when your mug shot is taken because its sooooooooooooo cool...and then you leave the jail with your MUMMY hiding underneath some piece of clothing

I find it so strange that Mischa is here breaking the law whilst her sister is a barrister!

There was a blind item in the thread on here int he summer...it was more like an article written by either the Times or the Telegraph in London. The writer followed an anonymous US starlet around town for the night and she had a major drinking problem, etc...anyway everyone assumed it was Mischa at the time.

I wish I could find it...all I remember is that most of the activity took place at the sanderson and everyone was pretty fascinated by it.

^^ I remember that now that you mention it! She was in London for a while, right? I remember hearing she was getting strange looks because she was so out of character with her behavior...

shes not as pretty/stylish anymore but worse she used to be so smug about not being like everyone else .. uh huh yea right.. shes jsut like everyone of them!

Mischa Barton made her first "public" appearance on Sunday since her arrest this past week for drunk driving and illegal drug possession.

The washed-up actress called up her favorite paparazzi and staged an exclusive photo shoot for them.

Here's how it all went down.

A remorseful Mushy took her two dogs, Ziggy and Charlie, to a Beverly Hills park.
She was seen looking all sad and ****. At one point, Mischa sat on the grass and seemed to be crying.

Some of the best acting she's done in ages!

perezhilton

There are so many 'poor Mischa' comments in her thread. I feel absolutely no sympathy for her at all, personally. It's all her own mess-ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sparda
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->