Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the purpose of Instagram then? I swear ya'll will judge everything that she does.

The purpose of Instagram is to share WHATEVER you want to share. So she is sharing that, so just deal with it.

How is it forced? and unnatural? Never seen people pose for pictures before? Smh....

If anything, ya'll are seeing the real her.

I find these instagram pictures kind of embarrassing. She's probably trying to shed her 'nice but boring girl' image but all these silly poses and 'rockstar' expressions are making her look like she's trying too hard. She should just be herself, the talent and good looks are enough, leave the 'edgy' routine to Rihanna I say.

Nice but boring girl image? Wtfish? You are trying too much. Seriously.

Which one is the pic with 'rockstar' expression? The one above where she wore the black hat? If so, then you should go to her Intsa, it says #mj.

People should really lay of her, she is a person, like us, lord knows how many times I've done 'rockstar' expression, or posed for the camera. Its for fun.

She is a private person after all, only the real fans knows how she is. And to those who doesn't know her well or don't even follow her have no right to judge weather what she is doing is 'forced' or 'unnatural'.

So point is, let her be her. She is a grown women, she knows who she is, she have found herself. SO yeah. Peace.

Oh please stop.

How do you know who's following her and who's not ?
I consider myself a huge Beyonce fan.I've seen her in concert multiple times.
I think she's an incredible artist.
But for God's sake .... is it possible to be critical without being called a "hater".Who here is judging her ?

She is a private person after all, only the real fans knows how she is.

Ooooh ok ... sorry then :rolleyes:

There's really no need to,write half of an essay and be on the defensive over something so small.What a waste of energy and time.

How is it forced? and unnatural? Never seen people pose for pictures before? Smh....

Which one is the pic with 'rockstar' expression? The one above where she wore the black hat? If so, then you should go to her Intsa, it says #mj.

People should really lay of her, she is a person, like us, lord knows how many times I've done 'rockstar' expression, or posed for the camera. Its for fun.

She is a private person after all, only the real fans knows how she is. And to those who doesn't know her well or don't even follow her have no right to judge weather what she is doing is 'forced' or 'unnatural'.

So point is, let her be her. She is a grown women, she knows who she is, she have found herself. SO yeah. Peace.

I'm trying too much? You're the one who is attacking someone for having an opinion that you don't like. This isn't a fan forum, and all aspects of style are open to criticism. As for the 'she is a grown woman, she is a person, let her be, don't judge' stance, well this is true for every celebrity and in fact all people, so we'll just stop talking about celebrities altogether then right? Or are we only allowed to praise them? That's called worship.

Forced and unnatural is when someone is trying too hard to be something they are not. Everyone understands what this means and implies. The 'rockstar' expression I was referring to was the picture of her on her knees holding her crotch with one hand and the other hand pointed in the air (it reminded me of Rihanna's kind of posing from her 'Rockstar' phase), her face is making that 'rockstar' expression, again, everyone knows what this means. She has posted these pictures publicly, therefore people are entitled to make of them what they will. I think she looks like she's trying to be 'edgy' and it doesn't mesh.

And saying 'peace' at the end of your rant doesn't make you peaceful.

I do agree that some of it seems so forced, but because so much of her life she has kept soooo personal I really do appreciate her tumblr and Instagram b/c it gives you a rare glimpse inside her world.

I dont think any of it is forced, she has always been 'fabulous' since her destiny's child days the weaves were always wild, the make up was crazy the outfits short and shiny. How do we say that someone is fake or forced because of pictures they post on their instagram..i dont think she is being Rihanna edgy..Rihana is always nude or smoking something or doing something freaky with Chris Brown on her accounts

What is the purpose of Instagram then? I swear ya'll will judge everything that she does.

The purpose of Instagram is to share WHATEVER you want to share. So she is sharing that, so just deal with it.

agreed, i think 'she's fake' is the most overplayed expression online

I find the instagram images to appear very contrived, I enjoy looking at the outfits but there is nothing natural/candid about the photos she posts.

I wouldn't say the instagram photos are "contrived", the poses might be a bit iffy but the girl is having fun with fashion. It's nice to see her outfits when she's going into her office and is not out and about photographed by the paps.

It's better to have her post the pic than say call the paps to do it. Either way, she has some really interesting pieces in her closet, I wish a magazine would be able to get an exclusive of it but knowing how private she is I doubt it.

^ Yes Lord :woot:

People are going crazy on Facebook and Twitter and saying how unclassy it is of Beyonce to do a cover like this one .... people need to have several seats.
It's not like her entire career is build around an overly and unnecessary "sexy image".

She looks HOT! It's nice to see Beyonce on "sexy" mode again, it's been a awhile and she's pretty darn good at it, those killer curves!

Here's a better show with a less inclined angle
2lcqix5.jpg

(thebeyhive)

love the ed too especially the last and 2nd last pics...sexy beyonce is back which means shes now coming in for the commercial performance aka early 2000s beyonce

I usually hate it when Terry shoots women for GQ but Beyonce seems so in control that I actually love the ed.

Shame, shame shame! This photoshoot reeks of Rihanna and Terry Richardson!
I wonder if Beyonce would proudly show these pictures to Michelle Obama. She's her idol after all...or so she says...

^Beyonce will make sure Michelle receives a copy of the issue on January 21st when she sees her and performs the National Anthem at inauguration ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaschoolshooter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->