Big Shows that Big Models Haven't Walked In

jssy4eva

Reaction score
No matter how popular a model is, there are just some shows that they never walk for. They could walk in every other major show but still be absent at a few important ones. Here are some off the top of my head:

Heather Marks:
Gucci
Prada
Fendi
Jil Sander
Miu Miu
Calvin Klein

Jessica Stam:
Missoni
Calvin Klein
Jil Sander
Marni
Yves Saint Laurent
Badgley Mischka

Sasha Pivovarova:
Roberto Cavalli

Freja Beha Erichsen:

Valentino
Oscar De La Renta
Anna Sui

Caroline Trentini:
Prada
Miu Miu

Can you guys think of any others?

Last edited by a moderator:
inguna:

givenchy
miu miu
prada
calvin klein
christian lacroix
louis vuitton
jil sander
YSL
lagerfeld gallery
burberry
marni
balenciaga
JPG
chloe
maxmara

Well for Prada..off the top of my head:

Liya, Caroline T, Hana, Doutzen, Hilary, MariaCarla, Natasha, Lisa Cant, Anja, Ai, Heather Marks and plenty more. Prada is probably the most selective show when it comes to castings!

Hilary hasn't done too well in Milan shows, has she? Burberry, Prada, Dolce, Gucci, Marni, Jil Sanders...

I heard a rumour that Miuccia Prada tapped Caroline Trentini on the shoulder backstage at her show last week and said "You are too ugly, you can leave." Reportedly she also expressed the same sentiment to Stam, who did do the show.

It's a mad world.

From supermodels.blogspot.com. Just thought it might be nice to have some context. :blush:

I thought all the prada girls were not like conventional beauties . Like Doutzen Kroes and all those classical beauties like valentina and Julia.S they never do a lot of prada its always ralph lauren and valentino for them!! I think prada is into the very unconventional beauty and looks. Like sasha and Gemma aren't what you would call "beautiful" ..they have that blank alien look.. that scares people sometimes but is loved upon the fashion world. Caroline.T yes shes not exactly my type but Stam isn't ugly at all , maybe a bit unconventional but She's probably more normal looking than Gemma and sasha!!

It's weird that Heather has never done Calvin Klein shows, because she did their fragrance campaign with Jeisa...

^ True, but Doutzen has also done advertisements for them also and has never walked in their shows either.

kellynjane said:
I heard a rumour that Miuccia Prada tapped Caroline Trentini on the shoulder backstage at her show last week and said "You are too ugly, you can leave." Reportedly she also expressed the same sentiment to Stam, who did do the show.

It's a mad world.

From supermodels.blogspot.com. Just thought it might be nice to have some context. :blush:

And that from a woman who introduced us to Sasha, Daiane and every other weird model in the industry. If you like them then your ugly-rate is very low and I don't get how you can call Caroline ugly :lol:

^I'd be surprised if Miuccia said that about Stam, seeing as Stam had a Prada campaign a few years ago.

Eugenia never walked for Burberry

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->