Big Shows that Big Models Haven't Walked In

I think she has a rule, Ugly Clothes, Ugly Models. This is the first season in years when I actually think she has made the right model choices, well IMO, I only like certain models in her previous shows
I actually was very disappointed with the first girl out the gate at Prada. Didn't do anything form me. :unsure:

Sasha walked for Cavalli this season.

Well for Prada..off the top of my head:

Liya, Caroline T, Hana, Doutzen, Hilary, MariaCarla, Natasha, Lisa Cant, Anja, Ai, Heather Marks and plenty more. Prada is probably the most selective show when it comes to castings!
Natasha could be eliminated from the list now..she's already done Prada :lol:

Querelle Jansen, who really hadn't done much during her relatively short career to begin with, had never done Jil Sander or Dior, I believe. She has an image that would have complimented both very well. What ever happened to her?

She has walked in both. Regarding wondering what ever happened to her, I hear ya. I thought she was novel and amazing. I guess her disappearance heightens her appeal for some!

Jourdan walked Miu Miu SS 09 and FW 09 I believe as well as the recent Prada and Miu Miu Resort 2010. :smile:
I don't think I ever recall Jourdan walking for Burberry which is strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe these are some of the models that haven't done Prada ..
- Mariacarla Boscono
- Maryna Linchuk
- Anja Rubik (?)
- Liya Kebeda

has Lily Donaldson done Prada? I read she has, then I read she hasn't. :huh:

^N/M. Lily has done Prada

spring 2006
00040m.jpg

style.com

Jourdan walked Miu Miu SS 09 and FW 09 I believe as well as the recent Prada and Miu Miu Resort 2010. :smile:
I don't think I ever recall Jourdan walking for Burberry which is strange.

now that is strange. :blink: considering she is one of the top brit girls.

burberry always jumps on every top girl from england.

There's quite a few weird combinations with Lagerfeld's shows:
Anna Selezneva has never walked for Chanel, but has walked for both Fendi and Karl Lagerfeld.
Doutzen hasn't done Chanel, but has done Fendi and Karl Lagerfeld. She hasn't walked Prada either but that's another issue.
Kamila Filipcikova has never done mainline Chanel ready to wear, I don't think she's done Fendi or Karl Lagerfeld either, but she has done Chanel Couture. I don't think she's done Ralph Laauren or Versace either.
Valentina has never done Prada, but I think she may have done Miu Miu.
Ksenia Kahnovich hasn't done Fendi (or Lagerfeld) I don't think. I might be wrong here though.
Snejana hasn't ever done Ralph Lauren or Bottega Venetta.
Edita hasn't done Prada or Miu Miu. I don't remember her doing Ralph Lauren either.
Lakshmi Menon hasn't done a lot of big shows yet, none of Lagerfeld's or Miuccia Prada's, nor Balenciaga or Valentino. She really needs to do them.
Georgina S hasn't done any Karl Lagerfeld shows.
Alyona hasn't done Chanel (unless she did ss07 or ss08) but she has walked for Fendi.
Viktoriya Sasonkina hasn't done any Karl Lagerfeld shows or Prada or Miu Miu. Nor Ralph Laure
Natalia Chabeneko hasn't done any Karl Lagerfeld shows eiher, nor a lot of the big shows like Valentino, Givenchy or Gucci.
Sessilee Lopes hasn't done Chanel but has done Fendi and Karl Lagerfeld I don't think she's done Gucci or Valentino either. Nor any of Muiccia's shows.
Chanel Iman hasn't done any Karl Lagerfeld or Miuccia shows. Arlenis is in the same boat.
Diana Farkullina I don't think she's done any Lagerfeld ready to wear shows, but she has done SS08 Couture and the Paris Moscow show. She hasn't done Prada but has done Miu Miu.
Inguna Butane hasn't done Prada (or Miu Miu I think)
Katrin Thormann hasn't walked Karl Lagerfeld but has done Chanel and Fendi.
Siri Tollerod hasn't done Versace.
Andrea Stancu does Fendi a lot but not Karl Lagerfeld or Chanel.

Jourdan hasn't walked for...
- LANVIN
- BURBERRY
- JILL SANDERS
- MARNI
- RICK OWENS
- NINA RICCI
- JOHN GALLIANO
- FENDI
- KARL LAGERFELD
- CHLOE
- YVES SAINT LAURENT (?)

Suvi Koponen has never walked Ralph Lauren, Bottega Veneta, Gucci, John Galliano or Valentino.

Catherin Mcneil hasn't walked for Dolce and Gabbana or D&G, which is strange considering she has been in campaigns for both.

Siri Tollerod hasn't done Versace.

Siri has not done Jean Paul Gaultier, Hermés (by Jean Paul Gaultier), Dries van Noten, Jil Sander or Marni either (of the bigger/more prestigious shows).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->