Biologique-Recherche

That's the office of BR but I don't believe they retail from there.

Aida's address is 61 East 75th St. Phone: 212-879-5257

That's the office of BR but I don't believe they retail from there.

Aida's address is 61 East 75th St. Phone: 212-879-5257

unfortunately for me right now, it's either a new pair of winter boots or a facial...

I think I'll have to wait on the facial... thanks for everyone's tips.

I'll keep everyone posted on the p50v and yall 02...
thanks again!

^_^

Used the Masque Vivant today after not using it for months...ah the stinky smell is back! And my pores are again very small after using it. I pressed a good amount of the P50V into my skin before using it, and let it dry for 20 mins..its a pain to remove, I mix it with baking soda, as my aesthetician told me..but then I massaged in the Creme Verte Espoir, and glowing skin!

Hope it's working well for you The_Ida! :D

unfortunately for me right now, it's either a new pair of winter boots or a facial...

I think I'll have to wait on the facial... thanks for everyone's tips.

I'll keep everyone posted on the p50v and yall 02...
thanks again!

^_^

Awww... that's a pity but I understand... I always feel the pinch when I go in for my monthly facial....

I can understand. I got my products today and the yall 02 is really, really more moisturizing than I thought it would be. My skin feels softer already, let's hope this works for awhile. My skin has absorbed it, which didn't happen with the jurlique recovery gel-- thanks so much. I will keep you posted.

The P50V is working like pure magic. I think it must have been reformulated, because it didn't feel too strong on my skin. I still use my fruit acid moisturizer without problems. At first I experienced spots, that lasted for three weeks, but now I hadn't had one since forever it seems. And my pores...they're really small! I should have taken a before-photo for comparison...but I took a pic with the meanest flash and no concealer on (except for under my eyes). I don't need it anymore. So I'm only wearing mascara, hooray! My lips still look horrible though. Damn weather. And my hair is a mess. No cure for that though :lol:

Your skin looks great, and I'm glad to hear that you havent had any spots and that your pores are visibly smaller. :flower:

LetThemEatCake I just ordered my P50. i am very excited!

I wanted to send you a pm, but your mailbox was full.

Anyway, thank you :flower:

Anyone who's interested in trying this line, use the "contact us" section on the French site. They will reply to you in English, and are super helpful...I told them my concerns and skin condition and about a week later, I've been emailed a full regime of products to try. I think it's possible to order through them as well :flower:

Luisa, sorry about the PM box. I need to clean it out. :blush: Glad to hear that you got the P50! What strength did you get, the original or the V or W? They're all fabulous.

I'm curious to hear what suggestions they made for you, miu_miu! :wub:

This is my recommended regime :flower: I said that I had combination skin, prone to oiliness as well as dry patches and that my main concern was acne scarring.

* in the morning

1. Lait VIP O2 - first of all, you need to clean your skin with our "Oxygenating Cleansing Milk" - wash your face with cold water afterwards
2. Lotion P50W - on a cotton pad that you will split in 2, apply "Balancing Lotion P50W" on the cleavage, neck and all over the face
3. Lotion MC110 N°1 - apply few drops of the lotion on a gauze and pat the face gently, insisting on the neck, facial contour, the nasolabial lines and the cheekbones. Always use ascending movements from the inner face outwards. This lotion is also very good to tone and firm the skin. It smoothes lines and the wrinkles of the eye area.
4. Emulsion Biosensible - apply gently on the neck and all over the face
5. Silk Plus - apply a few drops of Silk Plus all over the face, neck and cleavage. This product is one of the final touches in the Biologique Recherche beauty treatment program.

* in the evening

1. Lait VIP O2
2. Lotion P50W
3. Sérum Oligo-protéines marines - extract 1 cc of the serum from the bottle. Apply on clean skin over all the face, neck and cleavage in a light ascending massage until the product has been completely absorbed. It will hydrate and unify your complexion (the pigmentation stains).
4. Crème Dermopurifiante - apply a hazelnut-sized amount of the cream on the face.
5. Crème PIGM 200 - apply on the pigmentation stains only

Twice a week in a thin layer, apply Masque Biosensible all over the face, neck and cleavage or damaged areas. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse off with tepid water.

I ordered the classic P50, because my skin is not very sensitive. (i have dark hair, dark eyes and my skin is olive).

The Lait VIP02 is sooo nice. I love it. Also I have the Silk Plus and the Lotion MC110 No.1, the Silk Plus is lovely.

I still want the Bio-Sensible Range. It's brand new, the moisturizer and mask. Let me know if you get them and how you like them, they're pricey though, both around $150 US dollars.

im really interested in this product.
my main concern is my clogged pores. just wondering how well did the P50 work for ya'll on that. any updates?

oh, anyone know where i can get this in southern california? preferably in orange county..

When you mention 'clogged pores' are these blackheads, pustules (whiteheads), what do you refer to exactly? something you are using now is giving you the pore problem, more than likely. That said, the P50 works terrific at smoothing the skin, evening out the complexion, moisturizing, and purifying, diminishes redness, rosacea, dryness, blackheads and whiteheads. but to keep them away you must also help loosen up dead skin cells with another type of exfoliant...a 'scrub' if you will, first...then after some extractions this P50 is miraculous! That's just how I like to use it, but today, I used it after cleansing. So, it really depends on your skin and what it requires and how long it's going to take your skin to become balanced again. But this product works for mostly everybody I have recommended it to.

I wish I was still in L.A., I wouldnt mind meeting up with you and taking you to where I used to buy Biologique products...here's the aesthetician's address.
It's in Weho. The Nile Institute, 9053 Nemo St., (310) 275-6453
her name is Nina Curtis.

thanks for the response.

when i say clogged pores, well it's hard to explain. i have very few blackheads but my clogged pores are literally clogged pores. i guess you can call them whiteheads but i dont get inflammatory acne at all, its just white junk in my pores that makes me skin look bumpy.

so if i did try the p50, do you recommend using a physical scrub before i use it? or could i use an actual gentle scrub object with a cleanser? and i'd probably get some extractions done to help the "purging" phase.

i'm really a minimal as possible product kind of guy (cleanser, toner/treatment product, and sunscreen).

A gentle cleanser, then a gentle exfoliant, like Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Refiner is nice, then extractions, then the P50 and then your serum and moisturizer, or skip serum if its already too many steps for you and use your moisturizer. I'm a product wh*re, so I like all the steps...do you get a lot of whiteheads regularly? These are called pustules (nasty word I know) if there is pus inside that is released once pressure is put on the skin around them. They are best removed, after a good exfoliation that's gentle, and the skin is still warm and soft. The P50 is really good at keeping these away. The only white heads I ever get are on my nose, in the creases or maybe a small one on the bridge once in a while. But any gentle exfoliating cleanser or physical exfoliating scrub (nothing cheap like St. Ives) prior to the P50 will help it penetrate better. I do use it on certain days right after I cleanse, it's my toner of sorts if I feel like I'm a bit oilier and dont need an additional toner because it does balance your pH. Hope this wasnt too confusing. :flower:

This product sounds absolutely amazing, from all these ravings! I'm hoping that they will work for my combination/slightly oily skin, with breakouts around the chin and jawline. I'd really like to get my hands on some samples, or purchase some products. Where would I find these products in QLD, Australia, or what's a cheap shipping site to Australia? All your help would be much appreciated. :heart:

www.paullabrecque.com is the only place I've purchased it online, they're in NYC, but I'm sure they'd ship to Australia. You may find it cheaper shipping from some big online seller though, I dont know this, because like I said, only labrecque's site for me, and there is not samples sold or distributed unless by a Biologique aesthetician. I really do recommend this line, it's amazing and keeps my skin so smooth. I wish I wasnt so obsessed with trying new skincare products so I could be on this 100% but I never will be. :blush:B:(lol:
Other sites that sell---I just read that TheIda in Denmark, it would be...was that $91 total with shipping for the 8 oz? .
Look at sanctum.ie also :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
My P50 arrived! My P50 arrived! My P50 arrived!

:buzz::clap::buzz::clap:

They made a really cute little package with some samples and stuff. This really made my day.

So LetThemEatCake: How and when and how often do you recommend to use it?
If this is as good as i hope, you'll become officialy my skin-guru :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->