Biologique-Recherche

Fantastic!! I'm glad it finally got to you, and I'm curious about what samples they sent.

Anyhow it's meant to be used as your toner, right after cleansing, pour some into either the palm of your hand or onto some cotton (preferably not cotton balls, I believe they absorb too much) and press gently into the skin, let it dry and then apply serums or your moisturizer. I would start once a day, until your skin gets used to it, then if you feel you can handle it, move it up to twice a day. I have only used it twice a day a couple times, really I only use it a few times a week because I have such sensitive skin.

I hope you love it and that you see results, be patient, and thank you for your kind words! Definitely keep me updated. :flower:

I tried it this morning, (i've read once that products with exfoliating effects are better be used in the morning).

Anyway: i put it on cotton, like ou said, and i already love it. my skin feels very clean now and i could saw on the cotton the dead skin it took of.
the skin around my nostrils first got read a little, but now it is okay. i have the tendency that i get very small little "veins" around my nose (despite the fact that my skin is not very pale from nature.). I am planning to laser them away this year, but that's another story.
I don't feel like, that the P50 is too strong, since, like i told you, my skin is not sensivitve.
i love how clean it feels :heart:; i always want to touch my face, but i don't :P
my skin even doesn't feel like that after i come from my facial!

Thank you so so very much for your advice. i really apprechiate it.

to the samples: they didn't send me anything special, but i am pretty cheap to buy when it comes to sample :lol:. They sent me Rilastil eye contour cream, a little bottle energy bath and shower gel ( is there a brand named "This Works"??), a hair treatment with camilla from Massato, and last but not least these candy sweethearts with slogans like "miss you" on it. i thought that this was just a really sweet idea.

so, thank you again. next step for the close future: good eye cream for me (hope you don't mind :blush:). but then i will have to describe you exactly what my problems are...
:flower::flower::flower:

^Mine arrived today and I'm even more excited to try it now I've read your review :woot:
I got samples of Creme Dermopurifante, Emulsion Gel Biosensible, Creme Amnios and Lait VIP02.

luisa OT but "This Works" are products made by the former beauty director of Vogue UK and they seem really nice so hope you like them!

^Mine arrived today and I'm even more excited to try it now I've read your review :woot:
I got samples of Creme Dermopurifante, Emulsion Gel Biosensible, Creme Amnios and Lait VIP02.

luisa OT but "This Works" are products made by the former beauty director of Vogue UK and they seem really nice so hope you like them!

I haven't tried one of the samples yet. But this makes me curious. Thank you :flower:

I am pretty sure you'll be as happy as i am. this sounds pretty sad, but this product made my day :lol: (sad, in the sense that i am so thrilled about a lotion...:blush:)

Oh, that's not sad, getting beauty products make my day too. ^_^

Oh I want to hear about the Gel Biosensible Miu_Miu!! I've been really curious about that since it came out, I waaant it. So glad both of you got this product. :heart::wink:

It's been about 3 weeks so here's my review of P50 W

Good I would say the best thing this product has done is cut down my oiliness and this is great because I don't really like mattifying products. I hope it'd something that will continue to improve but it's already significantly better so yay! I guess my pores are a little smaller, my skin is bright and clear. I did not purge when I used this product which is something I had feared, but no problems. It also didn't sting a lot when I used it at first, just made me a bit red for a few minutes. I don't have a problem using it regularly either.

Bad Honestly, I really don't have anything bad to say about this product. The smell is something obvious to pick on but you get past it when you're using it on a regular basis. It's going to last me forever, so I can't say it's not value for money :lol: I think my only problems with this product stem from the fact that I don't think I chose the right P50. I think I could have gone for a stronger formulation because, whilst I am happy with the product, the effect has not been as dramatic as I imagined. I was hoping this product would take me from good skin, to great skin and so far it hasn't done that.

Buy again? Yes, but in a different formulation.

All in all I think this is a great product and something quite unique to have in your regime so if you have the resources available, go and see a BR rep to get the right products for you.

LTEC, the samples were so tiny, I can't really tell you much about the Gel Biosensible other than it felt nice & light on but didn't work well with my makeup so I probably wouldn't purchase it. Probably the only thing I would purchase is the Creme Dermopurifante because it has such good reviews, but I will try & wait till I go to Paris and see how my skin is then.

Well I'm sold. I've always had good skin (mostly because of genes + healthy diet I think) but my pores have always been huge.

Before I go down the on-line route - does anyone know of any London stockists? Surely in a city this big someone sells it?

Lady Bird

Something else that's really good for large pores is their Masque Vivant, and their Masque VIP02, leaves skin beautifully soft and glowing, pores are very minimized. their masks in general are phenomenal, the best masks by any brand I've used.

I know miu_miu and [vogue] are in London area, and that miu_miu contacted a rep at this email.
[email protected]
Correct miu_miu? And they told you they didnt have a spa in London that sold BR so you ordered it off the net? Again, correct me if I'm mistaken.

I know, a city as big as London SHOULD carry it somewhere, but its mainly big in Paris, L.A. and Moscow, and New York. It's still such a 'cult' line that not many people know about it. B)

No one in London sells it at the moment, but you can order from www.sanctum.ie - they were super helpful, explaining the products, giving me samples and it was overall a good shopping experience. I got my original diagnosis by contacting the Paris HQ, very helpful & detailed information about what I should use - but like I said in my review, I think I could have got a stronger formulation so it's not ideal that there isn't anyone who can see you & give you accurate recommendations.

ETA: everything LTEC said is correct! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
karma for you two - thanks so much

Might stock up next time I go to Paris instead - should be going in the next few months

i think i am going to get this P50 stuff in nyc tomorrow. from what ive read in this thread the product is amazing. i have blackheads that especially get wild in the summertime and an occasional whitehead that pops up every now and then, usually on my cheek or chin.

i also just ran out of my cleanser, ive been using La Mer's Cleansing Gel and i do not think i will be repurchasing it.. ive been using it for over a year and i dont love it or hate it. can anyone recommend a cleanser to use along with the P50?
i have combination tzone skin and was considering the Decleor Gel Cleanser or maybe one of BR's cleansers, but i feel like the two BR cleanser are not right for me, the first one seems like its just a whatever cleanser thats recommended for ALL skin types and the oxygen one is for mature skin (i just turned 26).

my procedure for applying the P50 would be this (and please tell me if i should use different products than the ones i plan to use along with the P50)

1. cleanse with La Mer Cleansing Gel or Decleor Cleansing Gel, or your recommend
2. exfoliate with Shiseido Pureness Pore Purifying Warming Scrub
3. perform extractions with a tool
4. apply P50
5. apply Murad Clarifying Toner
6. apply La Mer's Oil Absorbing Lotion (moisturizer). should i get a different moisturizer? ive been using it for about 7 months and no "miracle broth" miracles have taken shape.

all advice appreciated
thanks!

I am 27 and I use the Oxygenating Cleansing Milk, and its really nice for my sensitive skin. If you prefer a foaming cleanser, try Amore Pacific Treatment Cleansing Foam. At Bergdorf's. Your routine is great, I love performing extractions, anyhow try Amore Pacific or Cle De Peau Beaute have a foaming cleanser as well. Both at Bergdorf's.

I am 27 and I use the Oxygenating Cleansing Milk, and its really nice for my sensitive skin. If you prefer a foaming cleanser, try Amore Pacific Treatment Cleansing Foam. At Bergdorf's. Your routine is great, I love performing extractions, anyhow try Amore Pacific or Cle De Peau Beaute have a foaming cleanser as well. Both at Bergdorf's.

thanks for your reply :smile:
i think i am going to try out the Amore Pacific cleanser or the Decleor, i will ask the bergdorff people what they think is best once they see my face and my planned routine. should i only be using this p50 stuff when i preform extractions? or everyday?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Definately everyday. It doesn't work overnight. My skin took 2-3 weeks to get used to it.

ok i got the p50! and a br cleanser. the aesthetician i spoke to said the br cleansing milk "lait U" is the best cleanser to use in conjunction with the p50.
now i just got home and am reading the instructions on the br cleanser. it says you put a small amount on your face blah blah blah, but then it says to remove you use damp cotton...? i was not planing on that as i usually wash my face when i shower, will it nullify the cleansing milks effects if i wash it off with water when showering instead of using "damp cotton"? should i just get the amore pacific?

I use more than one cleanser, I use a foaming cleanser to soften my beard before shaving, but I also use an emulsion milk cleanser like the Lait U (I have this as well, its more for when I am oily, and I also use Amore Pacific and Natura Bisse and Cle De Peau cleansers) depending on how my skin feels, anyway if you prefer something you can rinse off in the shower get the Amore Pacific Treatment Cleansing Foam and please tell me how you like it. You can rinse the Lait U off with water, but they recommend removing it with cotton because water pressure hitting your face that long to remove cleanser I dont think is good, and it is more gentle to remove an emulsion milk cleanser this way, but a foaming cleanser would be more difficult to remove with cotton, so every once in a while, I let a foaming cleanser be removed from the shower stream, but only a few times a month, anyhow that's another subject. I would just alternate between the Biologique and Amore Pacific but that's just me, a big ol' product wh*re. B)

thanks letthemeatcake, im going to pick up the amore pacific today or tomorrow. i get oily in the summertime so i guess its good that i will have the lait u for the hot months.
i will keep u posted. and thanks again!!

so ive been using the p50 for the past 3 days and i am already starting to see results!! my skin has become firmer and more even. also i barely get oily during the day... i dont know if its the cleanser or the p50 but something is definitely working. i am really excited to see what happens in the next few weeks.
i could not find the amore pacific anywhere... i went to 3 sephora stores and each one told me that the next one would carry it... then bloomingdales said they only sell it online... anyway, i ended up getting a boscia cleanser and so far i am really liking how it makes my skin feel after cleansing.

Amore Pacific is at Bergdorf Goodman. I've never known Sephora to carry it. Glad to hear your skin is reacting well to the P50 tannenhauser. :wink:

yes i am very very happy so far. i have a question about the p50, after i apply the p50 how long should i wait before applying a toner or a moisturizer? currently ive just been waiting a minute or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->