Björk

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Dec 26th, 2003 - 8:40 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Dec 26th, 2003 - 8:40 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@Dec 26th, 2003 - 6:25 pm
i think she looks like a complete goof.... myself..... and my question to those that love her here - do you admire her daring choices or do you truly like this bird as a dress? or do you simply enjoy those that take risks and walk down a red carpet laying eggs? i think she is adorable but dont simply dont understand the fashion praise..... would you wear that mask or the swan to a party?
bjork is certainly 'avant garde' in the eyes of simpletons ( for lack of a better word.) bjork is truly a maverick ( more so than ms. "maverick" herself, madonna)
her approach is like nobody in the business. she is really rebeliuos and punk rock to me- she just spitting in comformity's eye ! her music is superb, she is an artist, in all aspects. she's quite intellegent, daring and original, and for those who cannot see beyond the "swan dress" ......... :rolleyes: you have britney and madonna.they arent too 'challenging'. I respect bjork for her bold , fierce and 'other worldy' persona .

actually i question people who like britney spears and think her vivid video meets WWF style is worthy :unsure:

fashion can be art you know?.....some fashion is conceptual......etc. whats the use of fashion if it doesnt go beyond your own imagination? [/b][/quote]
I agree!

HOWEVER, it would've been even more punk rock if she'd've worn a real swan.

I ADORE Bjork as well as her music and WONDERFUL way of expressing herself through clothes!She is the coolest girl ever.

She has this raw attraction, very energetic :heart:

Does anyone know if she is of native American descent?

i love bjork....every photo is interesting and loaded with style. i saw the sugarcubes when i was 11 and have been a fan of hers sinse.....i can say that ...im a fan. :woot:

wow-whoever took you to see the sugarcubes at such a young age must have been pretty cool. I have loved bjork for years-she is always evolving as a person and as an artist.she's amazing

I like her in the videoclip of Pagan Poetry.

Bjork_Pagan-Poetry_087.jpg

bjork is great...

not to burst ur bubble... but dont we already have a topic about her... full with pics...

MODS... maybe its time for that magical merging thing u do so well....
( i feel they could control the matrix the things these people can do)

she looks sooo asian...but she´s pure Icelandic, i know it´s hard to believe-we actually lived in the same building when i was smaller and then she lived next door to me. I also love how she´s true to herself-don´t like her music much-but she´s COOL B)

she looks sooo asian...but she´s pure Icelandic, i know it´s hard to believe-we actually lived in the same building when i was smaller and then she lived next door to me. I also love how she´s true to herself-don´t like her music much-but she´s COOL B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->