Björk

apparently if you trace the movements of tribes and peoples over the years, you will find that the American Indians originally came from China, it's like the Maori of NZ originally (and by originally I'm talking about 1000 yrs) came from the ethnic Taiwanese. So the variations of genes around the world are very mixed... and dependent on how, who and when you'll find all sorts of faces, and bodies turning up. :heart: :heart:

that´s lovely to hear-very interesting :flower:
Even though many people think Icelanders are all blonde haired and blue eyed-many of us are actually dark haired etc...
we´ve lived by the see (this IS an Island,lol) so many foreigners have come here through the centuries and done "it" with our women!!!! :blush:
interesting...
but Björk is actually the only Icelandic person(were only 270 000) that looks so ethnic!

I ADORE Bjork! :heart: She is the coolest female artist ever. Her voice and music are incredible and I love her sense of style. She is a great talent and deserves more credit and recognition than what she gets. I hate it when people make fun of her :angry:

:P
bjork.jpg

I love her. Shes unique. She looks like sh ehas a lot of fun with her clothes. Isn't that what it should be all about?

i dont really dig her sense of fashion but her music is just so increibly beautiful and powerful.
and she's pretty as well :blush:

I also adore Bjork, she’s so beautiful and her closed is just fabulous! :flower:

I think she is coming out with a new album sometime this summer - which is very exciting! I luv her. She is also in a long term relationship with FANTASTIC visual artist Matthew Barney...and he is so eccentric and makes sculpture and films that remind me of bjork.They are perfect together.Bjork is also a HUGE HUGE supporter of the avant garde design team "AS FOUR" Based in NYC

I love her look! I think her ethnic/caucasian look is really unique :smile: She's almost 40 and she still looks so young!

I adore her music and I really admire the choices she makes fashionwise - she's always fun to watch :flower:

Even if she doesn't look Icelandic you can see she is on her style. I was learning art and fashion design at my collage (gratuated a few weeks ago woohooo!). Anyway, I have been watching the kids who were learning fashion desighn and most are really into simular style as Björk, and none of them really liked her music. The socalled "arty types" of Iceland are many into being "differant" and most of them do it like Björk, and no they are not trying to look like her :wink: guess the look is in the genes. :P I like being differant, but not in Björk's way :smile: I try to do it my own way. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->