Björk

OK ... here's the best image I could get ... any ideas of who/what she's wearing?

medullacover.jpg

:buzz: no idea but she looks absolutely GORGEOUS, must be some wicked talented accessories designer

thanks for the topic ultra

Originally posted by Sybarite@Jul 26 2004, 09:12 AM
amazing :woot:
gorgeous

but where are the nipples? :shock: :lol:
[snapback]316002[/snapback]​
stuck in the dress? :P

btw, isn't she wearing McQueen as always? :unsure:

she's not always wearing mcqueen ...

OT: rumours say that she might take part preforming in the Athens Olympics opening ceremony

Interesting picture as usual from Bjork, but not my favorite picture of her. I can barely see what she's wearing aside from the neckplate and the very complicated hairstyle.

its not a hairstyle, its a hat-mask made out of braids ; )

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 29 2004, 01:52 PM
she's not always wearing mcqueen ...

OT: rumours say that she might take part preforming in the Athens Olympics opening ceremony
[snapback]317955[/snapback]​

She wears Commes des garcons, AsFour (and Jeremy Scott?) ... hum ... there are very strong rumours about her singing on the opening ceremony of the Olympics (some people even swear she'll sing an new song "Oceania")

Have you heard new Björk's song "Triumph of a Hearth"?? It's supercool, really good.
Is from her new album called "Medulla".

belive it or not ...i was thinkin bout her today! i Saw some of her concerts under winamp..internet videos

i love bjork so much :wub: .....
her album "post" was the first album i ever bought.... back in 1995... on cassette :lol: :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->