Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they're relationship is so recent. They're has been talk of them since January. I think now they're just in the clear because Leo isn't seen as dating Bar anymore.

Leo always seems happier at the beginning of the relationship. I remember when he and Bar first started dated and I was surprised to see him very openly walking around I think Paris with her holding hands, eating ice cream and making out in the middle of the street....ETA: http://i55.tinypic.com/34qte3a.jpg

I just hope this thing is not Jake & Taylor 2.0. That was so annoying.

Leo is smarter with his PR than that and Blake isn't seen as some innocent, sweet little girl like Taylor so I think if it only last for a second the reaction will be very different.

Last edited by a moderator:
either Blake is talented or not is not the question...I believe that she has good advisors but also that she has something advisors and press and companies (papers, brands) seem to be attracted to ...there are a lot of blonde young actresses in Hollywood or TV-actresses who would wish to be promoted like she is but she seems the right type momentarily...
I only know the basics about Blake (star of GG, Chanel pitchwoman and fashion It Girl), but I find it interesting that she can captivate people like Anna Wintour, Karl Lagerfeld and now Leonardo DiCaprio, so I think that there is more there there than most people give her credit for.

I'm beginning to think this girl sold her soul to the devil or something. I continue to be perplexed by her level of coverage in the media relative to her talent and achievements. Whenever a big role comes around her name is thrown in the mix with the likes of Carey Mulligan,Keira Knightly..etc and I'm wondering on what basis? She hasn't been nominated for an Emmy, Golden Globe, Oscar--not even an MTV movie award.

Her coronation as some sort of style icon has to be the biggest joke. Her style at best is Cali beach chic. It's like they took a girl from a strip mall in LA, tossed some designer clothes at her and are forcing us to view her as an icon. Is she blackmailing Anna Wintour or something? TWO Vogue covers? REALLY????

I don't think they're relationship is so recent. They're has been talk of them since January. I think now they're just in the clear because Leo isn't seen as dating Bar anymore.

Leo always seems happier at the beginning of the relationship. I remember when he and Bar first started dated and I was surprised to see him very openly walking around I think Paris with her holding hands, eating ice cream and making out in the middle of the street....ETA: http://i55.tinypic.com/34qte3a.jpg

Leo is smarter with his PR than that and Blake isn't seen as some innocent, sweet little girl like Taylor so I think if it only last for a second the reaction will be very different.

:lol: I thought so as much, when people started to claim how happy he looked. Well, if he isn't happy in the beginning, when would he ever be happy then?

Starsid33, thank you for posting that pic :lol:. That was exactly the one I was referring to in my previous post about Leo not-so-manly strut :P

I'm beginning to think this girl sold her soul to the devil or something. I continue to be perplexed by her level of coverage in the media relative to her talent and achievements. Whenever a big role comes around her name is thrown in the mix with the likes of Carey Mulligan,Keira Knightly..etc and I'm wondering on what basis? She hasn't been nominated for an Emmy, Golden Globe, Oscar--not even an MTV movie award.

Her coronation as some sort of style icon has to be the biggest joke. Her style at best is Cali beach chic. It's like they took a girl from a strip mall in LA, tossed some designer clothes at her and are forcing us to view her as an icon. Is she blackmailing Anna Wintour or something? TWO Vogue covers? REALLY????

Ahaha! Anna needs to go, if she really things blake is an icon. Blake isn't even that beautiful. Lol. I'm enjoying this but i think blake is not that bad though. But if she wants to be taken seriously, she should put dating big stars aside and try to do at least 1 thing in her career that ppl won't forget (because gossip girl isn't gonna do the trick for her) otherwise when she continues dating much more accomplised actor without making a name for herself, when for example she and leo walks into a room, they won't say, look, that's loe and blake, they're gonna say, that's leo with his girlfriend blake.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ahaha! Anna needs to go, if she really thinks blake is an icon. Blake isn't even that beautiful. Lol. I'm enjoying this but i think blake is not that bad though. But if she wants to be taken seriously, she should put dating big stars aside and try to do at least 1 thing in her career that ppl won't forget (because gossip girl isn't gonna do the trick for her) otherwise when she continues dating much more accomplised actor without making a name for herself, when for example she and leo walks into a room, they won't say, look, that's loe and blake, they're gonna say, that's leo with his girlfriend blake.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Blake isn't a supermodel like Bar but she's tall, blonde and leggy so I guess she's Leo's type.

I don't feel any chemistry coming off these two.
I've never seen pics of Leo with his previous girlfriends, so I don't know how they were,
but I'm not feeling it with Blake.
I'm wondering if Leo is trying to help Blake with her career like he tried to do with Lindsay Lohan not too long ago?
This obviously isn't even close to the same situation, but I think I'll be skeptical until I see them kiss. Right now they just seem like brother and sister or friends.

I so totally agree with everything you said!! I just don't get it with this girl at all.

wait im confused? people are saying jake and taylor setup was to prove jake isn't gay? in any case that was nauseatingly obvious fraud of a relationship. nobody bought it for one second.

and also quick question to @kobro22 ... just curious, how do you know for a fact that leo has ways of keeping things on the DL. in writing my words sound like im doubting you/asking for proof...but just wanna make clear, i agree/believe you...but curious about how you have the inside scoop haha.

Hey there, no problem I am not offended in the slightest, I try and refrain from doing posts like that but made an exception here. I am currently situated in NYC (I'm originally form Europe) I have some pretty well connected friends and I have had the priviledge (?) of I guess I can't say partying with him but being in the same club, area as Mr. Dicaprio. So my expereince is quite limited but let me tell you he sure loves to party and he gets pretty wild (think Mickey Rourke wild).

ALso Advo, and this statement is only based on my very limited observation of him he is not gay, of course I guess he could be Bi. But let me tell you he loves the ladies.

I've just checked Blake Lively imdb page and i understand why people are so dubitative about her exposure. I used to think Gossip Girls was a very popular show in the US, but from what i have read in this thread, it's not. So i think some influential players in the industry have put a bet on her. Hollywood is interesting now because the star system has to be renewed as a lot of the big names are getting older. They probably dream to have a new Julia Roberts, or a new Meg Ryan, with a very positive all american image that can be spread all over the world and sell romantic comedies. And obviously some people think Blake can do that (i remember Karl Lagerfeld saying she was the all american girl at her best), so they push her to compete alongside actresses with a more robust career and a more obvious talent. But if she doesn't give any result, they will just let her fall and bet on another horse ! The Leo thing could help (like for Gwyneth and Brad) or hurt (like for Katie Holmes). A lot is in her hand, i guess. We'll see if she's clever enough to use all the buzz to build a solid career. She has been ranked among the 100 most influential by Time magazine !!! At least she has the power to make people talk about her !

^^I never really thought he was gay, because everyone who claims to know or have met him, says he isn't.

The ONTD pic is just very funny, and fuels the gay rumours a tiny bit. I'm not at all convinced he is gay now (because of the pics w Blake), and I still believe there is a slim possibility that they are genuinely dating. But I also think it could actually be a PR stunt after all due to his movie coming out where he does portray a gay character.

AutumneRoi20, fantastic comments I totally agree with very smart observations but I would compare this more to Brad and Jennifer Aniston or Timberlake and Jennifer Biel, TV actress trying to get into the movies, with very little or limited talent and you know great hair, and girl next door appeal.

And now here is LAiney's take, becasue I love her and her insight is always interesting (link http://laineygossip.com/Blake_Livel..._hands_in_Monaco_30may11.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0)

So…they’re both on holiday in Europe, and agree to meet up every weekend? Here’s a recap of the Blake Lively/Leonardo DiCaprio romance intrigue so far:

They’re in Cannes together, but she leaves first, and he parties privately at a villa with some young models. Then they hook up again in Portofino a few days later. He jets off to Naomi Campbell’s birthday, she does her own thing, and this weekend they were sighted leaving the same hotel, separately, back in the South of France. They both eventually ended up in the same car in Saint Paul de Vence.

Anyway, it sounds like Blake and Leo had the same route in mind. They also turned up together in Monaco and… it gets better…they were holding hands. I don’t have access to those photos. No one does, at least not yet with proper licensing. The photo agency hasn’t made them available at press time so there could be an embargo on them after being acquired for a big number by a tabloid or a glossy magazine. Several message boards however have been able to somehow get access. Mainstream blogs and publications however can’t post them without violating copyright and I won’t be able to until I can purchase them legitimately, but if you want to have a look, click here.

That looks like good gossip, non? Very good for gossip. Apparently it hasn’t occurred to Leo that somehow the paps are able to find the two of them every time they reunite after a few days apart. Or… maybe Lively is so … entertaining… he’s too bewitched to care?

Also I wonder if Jessica Biel is pissed that Blake got to Leo before she could.

^I know Lainey goes hard on whoever she hates (e.g. Blake) but her blatant bias in that article irks me seeing that Leo has been papped on every leg of that vacay since Cannes festival (even when he was just hanging with Naomi C. and his boys). I guess it's better for gossip for Blake Lively to be the manipulative, famewh*re. Like someone said earlier, this whole thread has devolved into a tribunal for Blake Lively, and sorry to say, it's sickening.

I've loved Leo for forever, but this "relationship" has me convinced that Lukas Haas is his real true love. I think he's bi and has sex with women, but I think he's with Lukas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mooncholly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->