Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Acting is considered "mannish"... I've never heard this before. A good actor is a good actor, ppl don't take u for a homo because ur a good actor. At the other hand, it's no secret they call male models gay. Actors and models have no similarities whatsoever.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's just my feeling because, an actor is more easily call gay than a sport guy.

Leo's not gay but there are a quite a few actors in Hollywood who (some are even well known to be out within the business but not to the public) are and the type of actor they are perceived as goes a long way as to whether they come out or not. If you're known as an action star or play the playboy/heartthrob roles it's generally considered a bad idea to come out. No, the world probably wouldn't care, no it probably wouldn't effect the box office but in Hollywood it's a risk few are willing to take and I do know actors who are out who say it influences the type of roles they're offered. It shouldn't, it's wrong but that's sadly the way things are.
It is harder to for things to stay private in the wake of the internet etc but there are actors who have relationships completely under the radar for a long time before it goes public, I've been party to them, I've seen separate exit strategies! This thing with Blake and Leo, has been very much played out publicly by their own design and personally I'm really not a fan of people who do that. It's like the time Miranda Kerr 'accidently' put her Blackberry or whatever it was on the table during an interview and it just happened to have a picture of her & Orlando kissing on it, oh..oops, please!

^Littlepaperstars, first of all I totally agree with everything you said.
I have a question for you, what do you think of Leslie Sloan Zelnick (Blake's pr) although she obviously cannot be balamed for Lohan, I think her handling of Zellweger is disasturous, I think she really alienated a lot of very influential bloggers by calling them and screaming her head off at them whenever theywrote something negative about Renee. And Blake of course we all agree that her pr strategy is really just over the top.

I have a question for you, what do you think of Leslie Sloan Zelnick (Blake's pr) although she obviously cannot be balamed for Lohan, I think her handling of Zellweger is disasturous, I think she really alienated a lot of very influential bloggers by calling them and screaming her head off at them whenever theywrote something negative about Renee. And Blake of course we all agree that her pr strategy is really just over the top.
omg, you're right, Lainey said how she called her everytime she's write something about Renee, so this is the same person who's handling Blake too? wow, talk about agressive approach to PR.:ninja:

He just broke up with Bar and now holding hands with Blake for the cameras...

Seems fishy to me...Overnight he went from being Super Private with no PDA, to giving the cameras a show...I know Blake PR teams love this, I see this as a rebound or PR stunt. So out of character for Leo.

Because everything from Leo's type of woman, to whether or not Blake is successful, to if this is a PR stunt, to Leo's sexuality has been discussed. :D

hahahah yea, we're a loaded bunch. with tons to say. and, may i add, every comment has something interesting in it...definitely enjoying keeping up with the new posts during my study breaks.

this may go back to really basic territory...but how and when did we establish that leo was super private? i'll admit i've never followed leo's life like many long-term fans probably have...but judging from the pic somebody posted of him and Bar in the beginning of their relationship...it seems that he has always been "public-enough" for paparazzi to have these sorts of pics of him.

also...i was looking at some pics of him and Bar on justjared...from bball games to vacas in spain to just shopping at Target...he always looked so frumpy and pissed off. i dont know why i pictured him being really fit and toned. but that is not at all the case hahah. he even looks a bit old-man'ish/out of shape in the pics with Blake.

So guys the hand holding pics of Leo and Blake have been bought up by some major gossip mag that is why they have not shown up anywhere yet except on some message boards. So do you think Leo and Blake will get a cover and will it be US MAg or People?

Just in time for the Green LAntern, hi hi hi!

^Yeah I saw that on Lainey. Apparently, it's impossible to get those pictures, so they don't know how the message boards got them.

I bet US Weekly prints them or something.

I have never seen pics of him holding hands with Bar in the streets especially when they first starting dating.. and he used to run from the paps...

LDiCaprio032509_11-full.jpg

Yeah they have taken pics of him in public places, but he always seem kind of annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I don't why, but that picture is hilarious to me. :lol:

Here's a new one from Daily Mail:

dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:

I have had no contact with Zelnick personally, we don't share clients, so I only know her by reputation but she's a heat seeker and presumably throwing her weight around at bloggers is like marking her territory. Guarantee there'll be a 'plan' in place for Blake. I'm not saying she has been deliberately hooked up with Leo, although for all I know that is the case, but between Zelnick & her management they'll be a very clear idea of where they want to take her.

I see actors who just want to work, theatre, film, whatever, they want to tell good stories, play interesting characters, do meaningful roles. But then you get the ones with the eyes in the prize, the ones who after one break through role want nothing but the bigger one, the bigger film, the Vogue cover. They're two very different creatures but none of them are easy to live with, trust me on that one lol.

I never followed Leo closely but I was under the illusion he was a more private person. He's been experienced the publicity machine full force and the mania when he did Titanic and I truly think that put him off it for life. Post Gisele, things seemed to settle down for him a bit. Blake on the other hand is very new to the game and lets be honest, these people all get into the business because they want adoration and audience reaction, none of them are truly shrinking violets.

None of that probably made sense, it's been a long day!

Leo's not gay but there are a quite a few actors in Hollywood who (some are even well known to be out within the business but not to the public) are and the type of actor they are perceived as goes a long way as to whether they come out or not. If you're known as an action star or play the playboy/heartthrob roles it's generally considered a bad idea to come out. No, the world probably wouldn't care, no it probably wouldn't effect the box office but in Hollywood it's a risk few are willing to take and I do know actors who are out who say it influences the type of roles they're offered. It shouldn't, it's wrong but that's sadly the way things are.
It is harder to for things to stay private in the wake of the internet etc but there are actors who have relationships completely under the radar for a long time before it goes public, I've been party to them, I've seen separate exit strategies! This thing with Blake and Leo, has been very much played out publicly by their own design and personally I'm really not a fan of people who do that. It's like the time Miranda Kerr 'accidently' put her Blackberry or whatever it was on the table during an interview and it just happened to have a picture of her & Orlando kissing on it, oh..oops, please!
miranda? Seriously? Wow! I guess every1 wants to be famous..
Posted via Mobile Device

^LOL! Oh no I hope you come here and analyze the pr strategy.

Here is Lainey's take on the relationship and the new developments:

Those photos of her and Leo holding hands that I wrote about on Monday and were not available for purchase? Click here for a refresher. Turns out the reason, as suspected, those photos were held back is because they were secured for publication, likely for a premium, by Us Weekly to cover their new issue this week. She’s been crowned, officially, as “Leo’s girlfriend”. Her people would have known about it. It’s a major score. Throwing some nudes on top of that would have been overkill. She wasn’t behind it, no. But the leak has essentially dumped on her new glory. It remains to be seen whether or not Leo wants to be around that kind of heat. His relationships don’t usually make the cover of the supermarket magazines.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Blake_L...do_DiCaprios_girlfriend_.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

So do you think Leo will stick around?

^Aww :flower:

Yes, I think Leo will stick around for now. Because I never thought it would last anyway. So I think he'll stay as long as he was going to. Unless Leo is purposely into the PR games now (for whatever reason) he would soon have tired from the publicity circus and move on to the next leggy blonde. Blake wants to be in the spotlight and it's news when an IT-girl hooks up with a "seasoned" A-list so Leo won't be able to escape the frenzy like he did with Gisele (mostly) and Bar.

...So do you think Leo will stick around?
Leo doesn't "work" for her ambitions ... too private. Besides, the most interesting thing about Leo is Lukas.

All she needs is an acting mentor, then she's good to go.

Might help if she could sell herself as the victim in pics leak, but I'm guessing these were "previews" sent to Leo & were leaked by someone on his side of the fence.

^All she need is TALENT and a speech coach, then an acting mentor.

But yeah, I don't really see her sticking around for Leo either. There are plenty of other A-list boyfriend material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->