Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I predict that this "relationship" is over... Leo was already acting out of character by letting the paparazzi get so many photos of him with Blake (so obviously it was just for PR, as many have speculated) but now that these nude pics have surfaced, the attention on them will be ridiculous... also Leo's image will be tarnished if he keeps seeing her. He's always dated the same exact type, but never such an insecure (imo) girl as Blake. Even if the sex was amazing there are many more 20-25 year-old leggy blondes out there. And as to the photos being "fake"... yeah right (eye roll). pleeeease.

Blake interviewed by Letterman in 2007 - says Leo was her childhood crush

(via Lainey)

This narrative that Leo is so private is not all true. There are lots of candid pictures of gisele and leo even making out at laker games. I mean can you get more attention than kissing at a lakers game?
IMO if its a real relationship, Leo is not going anywhere. but if its PR then its time to bail.
From GG and blake interviews, i like her and hopefully she comes out of this with minimal damage.

Well I have a question if they do stay together, do you think this will help her career (I guess a la Aniston and Pitt or Paltrow and Pitt) or will it hurt it, like it hurt Katie Holmes or Nicole Kidman who said that her agents advised her against marrying Tom Cruise since she would become known as Mrs. Tom Cruise?

Blake, go find some1 ur age. Ur young and kinda beautiful. And i heard round 2 of the infamous pics is out. But seriously, i think this whole leo thing isn't gonna do any good
Posted via Mobile Device

wow shes such a kid in that interview...i feel like hollywood corrupted her (willingly though). some innocent plain-jain's, totally thrive in the journey to depravity hahah.

Blake interviewed by Letterman in 2007 - says Leo was her childhood crush

(via Lainey)
That has to be one of the most awful and annoying interviews with a celebrity I've ever seen :lol: So entirely cringeworthy. She must have been really nervous.

I never know whether to think it's cute when someone ends up dating their childhood crush or not. Katie Holmes always gushed about Tom Cruise being her biggest crush way before she even met him, too. I find it kind of weird even if it is obviously very well possible you like someone for a long time (even if it's just for their looks) and then fall in love with him when you get to know him. Not that I think that Blake & Leo thing is true love :lol:

^Who knows if its true love, but one thing is for sure thanks to him she will got world wide coverage, she will now be known all over the world, albeit as Leo's gf but still. I wonder how this sill impact her acting career.

Well who knows, but I think true love is rare enough in Hollywood already. Can't see Blake being an exception there. I think it will help her career, too.

(The other threads needs to be opened again so bad, new pictures have leaked on Perez Hilton :ninja:)

I hope Leo splits, he is losing cool points by beening with this girl and her PR machine

here is Lainey's interesting analysis of the situation, just briefly to understand what she is saying, she believes 1. Blake had an affair with Affleck, 2. Blake slept with Weinstein, 3. she thinks Leo was the a-lister with the herpes lawsuit

Blake Lively’s publicist denied that the first batch of nude leaks were shots of her client. And there was a rather limp-wristed threat to sue too. Whoever released the pictures apparently wasn’t finished. Yesterday more images were distributed online, this time with captions, like a f-ck you message to Blake’s rep, challenging the denial, and providing even more “proof” that the tawdry shots are indeed of her – her t*ts, her ***, her body.

I’ve included a few of the less fleshy ones. As you can see, the tattoos are from The Town, and she was supposedly still dating Penn Badgley then. We’ll come back to that in a moment. From this selection at least, I think it’s pretty clear who we’re dealing with. I think it’s Blake Lively. Totally. And I also think yesterday’s images were of Blake Lively too.

However, there are, if you must, several really skanky photos that came with this current collection. Those don’t include a head. Just a lot of nipple and *** crack action. So ... I mean, I guess you could always doubt the legitimacy of those. Anyway, maybe you should look at them first before we continue the analysis. But you have to promise to come back, ok? Click here but they are NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!

So...who???

Is behind this?

During the liveblog yesterday, Sarah from Cinesnark threw Jennifer Garner’s name out first which... amazing, right? I mean that’s a game-ender because, well, what could be better? On a serious tip though, I don’t think it’s Garner. At least I don’t think the first step is Garner. I don’t think Garner knows what “faps” means, although I would love to be the person to explain it to her.

The “faps” talk suggests that the person disseminating the images is just some kind of internet punk, and on the surface, maybe it’s simply a case of a lost cellphone getting into the hands of the wrong video store clerk, and sh-t happens.

Or... if you have a Hong Kong triad imagination like me, and have watched too many movies, maybe this is like organised crime. Maybe the internet punk is just the top layer, and below that there’s a courier who was instructed to drop the files into some envelope, and before that there was a personal assistant who ordered the delivery, and the personal assistant would have received his/her instructions from a lawyer representing an unnamed client, and so on...

Someone with a major grudge against the formerly wholesome Blake.

Then again, Penn Badgley could just be super pissed that Blake is now f-cking Leo.

I prefer the more sinister explanation.

Maybe a super producer, a very ruthless one, with whom she had a very close relationship, a man who was said to be helping her film career along, doesn’t appreciate that she’s gone off with the Movie Star to the South of France. Maybe it’s his way of getting her back in line.

Maybe she promised to participate in some sh-tty project and backed out, and this is how they’re reminding her that while she’s welcome to aspire to a career making prestigious films, she has a debt to pay and she doesn’t get to walk away from it so easily.

Or maybe it has nothing to do with her. Maybe she’s been caught in the crossfire of a war between who she originally sent these images to and his adversary. So who did she originally send them to?

The unattractive megalomaniacal super producer in order to secure her next job? Or a co-star with a wife? Or a fashion executive?

It can’t have been someone unimportant. Blake isn’t the kind of girl who gives it up without being impressed.

As for Penn Badgley – here’s what sucks for him: if she didn’t send them to him, she was then cheating on him. He looks like a chump either way which... I suppose isn’t a stretch.

This is endlessly, endlessly fascinating. And we haven’t even talked about Leo yet. How can he handle this heat? Will he want any part of it? If he hangs around, does that mean he’s totally into it? Into her? Or does it simply confirm that he has his own scandal to bury?

Oh....

That’s another good theory too.

Also...

Blake is scheduled to present at the MTV Movie Awards this weekend. I think it’s safe to say that she won’t be taking any press questions? If I were her publicist, I would be begging Leo’s publicist to have them attend together. If they show up at a major event like that, officially as boyfriend and girlfriend? It would blow any nude scandal off the radar. Depends on how generous Leo is I guess.

I imagine you’ll want to discuss this further during the liveblog today. We’ll spend the first few minutes on it. Join us!

http://laineygossip.com/More_nude_p...ely_are_released_02jun11.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

I am really interested to see how Leo, who worked so hard to get the paps and tabloids off his butt, will react to all this. I agree with LAiney there is something sinister going on.

As far as the Weinstein angle, I do know that he is very quid pro quo. Many people have said this, including one of his former it-girls Gwyneth Paltrow.

Have there been anymore pictures of Blake and Leo since the first set of nudes leaked? If not, that's interesting.

Oh! And regarding if Leo was the herpes lawsuit dude, it totally could be him. Didn't he hook up with Paris back in the day? Ewwww.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. Leo will go nowhere near the MTV movie awards. He doesn't even walk the red carpet for that event when he's nominated himself so there is no way in all heck he's going to walk with Blake - when Bar was his girlfriend for 5+ years and was never seen on a red carpet with him. Leo is major against award shows, I believe. Unless it's the Globes or the Oscars and he's nominated is the only reason he does red carpet (unless it's a premiere and jazz). If he is seen with Blake on a red carpet this early in the game, I will legit faint.

I don't see Blake and Leo lasting long. I think Blake has a lot of potential and seems to have a great personality but I agree with tons of the comments on this thread that her PR is crap-tastic and they are pushing her into territory that she is no way ready for and has in no way, shape, or form proven herself acting wise to receive all these accolades.. Personally, even before this Leo thing Blake was getting on my nerves due to the "fashion icon" push her PR and etc have been pushing in our faces non-stop. Being able to wear looks right off the runway and having a nice body...does not make one a fashion icon.

On the other hand, I've been a HUGE Leo fan for like 10+ years so I might be bias. But I do really like Blake too. I was big time into Gossip Girl for the first season (didn't watch it after mid season two) and I thought she did a good job in The Town (the only movie I've seen of hers). But....yeah. I think the PR and reaction over this relationship is going to eventually make Leo break it off. He does not like tabloid attention - he said so in one of the recent interviews he did for Inception, I believe. The he was an "old hat" and his face wasn't on those magazines anymore....so, I don't see them lasting. But whatever. They're cute, so I'm down. LOL.

@Dirty_Coke, yes Leo and Paris dated. Shocking in a way, but they are still friendly, they party together very often, LOL.

So many years of hard work to disassociate himself from the party boy image, from the paps and its all unraveling. Oh Leo be carefull, I love your movies.

from a PR angle, for the first time, i see how this relationship might benefit Leo - the whole Alister herpes scandal indeed. then these pics came around and he's back to square one from distinguising himself from that whole scene. if this is true, it's amazing how much calculation at some point just turns into disaster.

def will be interesting if we hear or see anything about this pair after this.

on a side note, big old W is indeed a quid pro quo guy. Gwyneth was out of the scene for few years after she made a comment that was implying how W's financing works /and also, someone already mentioned here the fact he wants Leo for Quentin's next movie and Leo's refusing to take it up might from this perspective indicate some stuff/.

here is Lainey's interesting analysis of the situation, just briefly to understand what she is saying, she believes 1. Blake had an affair with Affleck, 2. Blake slept with Weinstein, 3. she thinks Leo was the a-lister with the herpes lawsuit.

kobro, regarding number 2, I just wanted to point something out - the blind item Lainey wrote about this was actually about an actress who hadn't slept with the producer. I know she's expressed some disbelief since, but there's nothing slam dunk to suggest otherwise - including the fact that if you look at her career, she hasn't booked anything of substance since Green Lantern (including the upcoming Savages, which sounds like a throwaway role if I ever heard of one).

So people need to stop pointing at the BI when asked why they believe she slept with Weinstein (since the BI itself expressed the exact opposite), and start admitting it's just their bias against Blake, willingness and desire to believe the worst about her talking.

And honestly, I say this as a non fan of Lively.

kobro, regarding number 2, I just wanted to point something out - the blind item Lainey wrote about this was actually about an actress who hadn't slept with the producer. I know she's expressed some disbelief since, but there's nothing slam dunk to suggest otherwise - including the fact that if you look at her career, she hasn't booked anything of substance since Green Lantern (including the upcoming Savages, which sounds like a throwaway role if I ever heard of one).

So people need to stop pointing at the BI when asked why they believe she slept with Weinstein (since the BI itself expressed the exact opposite), and start admitting it's just their bias against Blake, willingness and desire to believe the worst about her talking.

And honestly, I say this as a non fan of Lively.

yeah, that BI said she refused to go totally there yet, but it did imply that the producer is out to punish her if she doesn't.

^Oh absolutely I understand what you are saying, but from this post from LAiney it seems that she is implying that there were some "favors" exchanged hence I wrote that in I guess I should have been more clear. SOrry my mistake. And yes I remeber that blind, and indeed it stated that the actress did not go all the way with the prosducer.

Thanks for pointing that out Scrantonicity, karma or you!

Also, regarding 1. Lainey revealed that the affair was with Olga K. not Blake. She actually mentions them having a big brother, mentor relationship and maybe something more from the gossip perspective. Nothing slam dunk, because if there were best believe she would have revealed it.

And how strange no-one has brought up the fact Blake and Jennifer Garner share the same publicist, so I doubt that conspiracy theory. Although I do agree that something vicious is going on. Also, Leo would get a gazillion cool points from me if he did end up sticking with Blake through this whole ordeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->