Mel Gibson arrested for drunken driving

I forgive him we all say things we dont really mean. anyone heard of Carlos Mencia? ; )

huda914 said:
I forgive him we all say things we dont really mean. anyone heard of Carlos Mencia? ; )

Mencia is a comedian - and a damn good one at that. Gibson, on the other hand, is an anti-semitic SOB who let his true colors show after one too many...

I find it hard to believe he didn't mean it, personally.

Hmmm, why do I think he's only apologizing to protect his image in Hollywood?

Mellowdrama your story isn't even new. That happens to me on a daily basis. :P

And Hollywood turning his back on him? Not even a doubt. That is one place you cant get away with anti-semitism. He has been painted fruitcake ever since the Passion's Jewish priest saga. Apparently there are a few inclined to vote Republican too (the filty b******s! :lol:) i.e. Katie Holmes but they have to keep it well under wraps.

faust said:
heh, don't mess with the Jews in Hollywood! :muscles::lol:

True dat! I wonder though, considering how Hollywood by its very nature is a propaganda machine par excellence, how much truth we get out of it.

I wonder why the LAPD were trying to cover this up.

Although I have just remembered that Marlon Brando had many scathing words for the Hollywood Jews but his legacy is powerful and intact. I think that they (Hollywood and Jewish Hollywood) cover up anti-semitism in many instances because it is no good for the world to see such influential people with such views. Black loving, jew loving, gay loving, pygmy loving Hollywood is a better image but not always true.

Good Lord...it looks like he posed for his mug shot! Where was it taken? Glamour Shots? I find it VERY hard to sympathize with a man who smiled in his mug shot. :innocent:

I know it's awful but I just about wet myself laughing at his before driving and mug shot pictures.

Ignorance is bliss in case for Mr. Gibson! How sad that he has turned into
a bigot. I believe his strong belief in his religion may have influnced him. IMO*

SiennaInLondon said:
Mellowdrama your story isn't even new. That happens to me on a daily basis. :P
Another fugue-state cat-hater 'fesses up!

I know it isn't new! One of my semi-reformed criminal pals spent time in Folsom Prison as a youngster, where he knew guys who were on Death Row for murders they don't even remember committing. A hell of lot more horrific than waking up with a bad hangover and being told you called someone a naughty name.

Just recently in Seattle, some guy awoke covered in blood that wasn't his own, apparently from a dead drunk, in the house where four people were stabbed to death and their house set afire. He doesn't remember anything, and insists he's innocent. Like I insisted somebody else had to be playing "bean-the-cat-with-the-shampoo-bottle."

Sucks to live under the Law, but here we are, nonetheless. Keep wriggling guiltily, Mel! Somebody loves you, I'm sure.:P

Apparently Mel also yelled out to a female cop, "What are you looking at sugar t*ts?"

VainJane said:
Apparently Mel also yelled out to a female cop, "What are you looking at sugar t*ts?"

:lol: :lol: That dosen't even make any sense!!

..... or does it?? :shock:

Man. This guy just keeps lookin' better and better in my eyes. :doh:

VainJane said:

That's
Officer Sugartits, goy-boy!

I can't believe that Mel Gibson would say such things. It is sad how he acted. I really did like The Passion of the Christ. I even have the DVD.

Pics of Mel partying 1 hour before he got pulled over

community.livejournal.com

I heard that the t.v. stations pulled a plug on his holocaust miniseries.

Pretty ironic that he was doing a holocaust miniseries in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->