Bridget Moynahan pregnant with Tom Brady's baby

julesrules815

Be a good one
Reaction score
Exes Tom Brady, Bridget Moynahan Expecting a Baby

Though they split up last year, actress Bridget Moynahan and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady are expecting a baby together, Moynahan's rep confirmed to PEOPLE.

The pregnancy was first reported by the New York Post columnist Liz Smith. Moynahan, 35, who is over three months pregnant, is said to be "healthy and excited," the paper reports.

The actress, a former model who starred in the ABC drama Six Degrees, and the Patriots star quarterback, ended their three-year relationship at the end of last year.

Since then, Brady, 29, has been romancing Brazilian-born supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26. The new couple started dating just before Christmas, a source tells PEOPLE.

This will be the first child for both the actress and the athlete.

I wonder what Gisele thinks about this!

BRIDGET Moynahan, the star of ABC's "Six Degrees," is expecting and the father is New England Patriot All-Pro quarterback Tom Brady, although the couple is no longer together.

Moynahan, 36, is more than three months along and "healthy and excited" about the impending arrival, said her spokeswoman, Christina Padadopoulos.

She and Brady dated for two years before breaking up in December.

"They were both very focused on their careers," a pal told the Boston Globe at the time of the split. "She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots. It was just really hard to make it work."

Brady, 29, has lately been seen squiring around supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26, and was spotted coming and going from the Brazilian bombshell's SoHo apartment building. Bundchen, in turn, was seen hanging around the Patriots' locker room after a game last month.

This will be the first child for both Moynahan and Brady, whose bid to reach a fourth Super Bowl was cut short last month by another star QB, the Colts' Peyton Manning.
Liz Smith

whoa, didn't see this coming, and I'm sure they didn't either!

I know I just saw this and was like OMG! I hope it doesn't break him and Gisele up, they are too cute together.

:shock: What a slap in the face for Gisele who wants children since years! :shock:

Poor thing...she always seems to pick the cheaters (or how else can his Ex-girlfriend be pregnant from him?)...:(

Old picture

bridgetpreggers.jpg

http://perezhilton.com/topics/baby_blabber/she_probably_did_it_on_purpose_20070218.php#comments

I`d instantly drop a guy who impegnated his Ex! :angry:

^ the broke up in december, and she's 3 months pregnant, which means that baby was conceived in december.
hmm. maybe gisele should hook up with peyton manning? that'd be a slap in the face for brady:lol:

ohhhhh sh!t!
this is gonna be big news over here in boston!

Looks like they had break-up sex before saying their goodbyes:lol:

He seems so image conscious, I wonder if he'll stay with Gisele or go back to Bridget.

Heroin_Chic said:
:shock: What a slap in the face for Gisele who wants children since years! :shock:

Poor thing...she always seems to pick the cheaters (or how else can his Ex-girlfriend be pregnant from him?)...:(

It seems Bridget got pregnant before they broke up and before he started seeing Giselle. Its just unfortunate; I don't think he's a cheater.

christina126 said:
It seems Bridget got pregnant before they broke up and before he started seeing Giselle. Its just unfortunate; I don't think he's a cheater.

yeah it says she's over three months along so I don't think he cheated on Gisele, it's just really bad timing.

christina126 said:

So they dated for 2 years, nothing happened and then they "hit the jackpot" the very last time they had sex??? ...sounds as likely as winning in the lottery...:unsure:

---

They should do a paternity-test! Maybe Prince Fredrik of Anhalt wants to join this story as well! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Bridget took the break-up hard...maybe this is why...she wanted to get married apparently but he didn't...

I heard his ego is crazy but oh well...there's a child invovled now...let's see how long Gisele sticks around...LOL

I don't see what all the fuss about... it's not as scandelous as, say, Billy Crudup getting Mary Louise Parker preggers and leaving her for Claire Danes. If the math adds up, she got knocked up just before they broke up. She's 36- she felt the bio clock ticking and wanted a littlun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->