Burberry Prorsum S/S 10 London

About the show:
I loved it...I'm glad that high socks are still in,and I hope they'll be IN for a long time...The colors are amazing,so feminine,and the details are to die for!
Shoes in the first part of the show are definitely better than the other ones....
:D

What a great way to end London fashion Week,right?!
Just can't get enough of Burberry!

AAAaannnnnnnddd--the music is awsome!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's DJing at the after party as well. Wonder if she changes her outfit. I prefered her Burberry outfit in New York - the grey outfit. Black is so harsh on her pale skin

okay! I just watched it and that was my favourite show of london. The socks and shoes are amazing. lovely palette and the men's clothes were so sexy! great use of british bands as well!!!
ah-may-zing. loved every piece!! xx

okay! I just watched it and that was my favourite show of london. The socks and shoes are amazing. lovely palette and the men's clothes were so sexy! great use of british bands as well!!!
ah-may-zing. loved every piece!! xx

I couldn't agree with you more!:wink:

UHHH looovveeedd it!
Love the textures, the sparkle and shine, the COLORS and the music (not to mention the absence of Agyness).
Fan-freaking-tastic.

So far, I like what I see, and I haven't liked Burberry in a long time (I could respect it, sure, and it looked great and all, but I wasn't personally a fan- and now I am!)

Prorsum will always make me go weak at the knees. And I just love it being shown in London. I hope it decides to stay showing here..

Christopher is definitely developing a certain style, which is so significant for every fashion house. Although it's not my style, I appreciate a lot what he does.
After seeing NY and London the key colours for spring 2010 are almost clear for me. ( anyway, I don't like trend-ing at all :D).
And the mood is much more cheery than several seasons before. Thank god. :flower:

love the pale green dress
usually not a fan of pastels but im really feeling it this season

Wow, as much as I adore the Burberry aesthetic, it could not be any more boring and uninspired than it is in this collection.

I like this, but theres nothing remotely new about it. It looks like he took his Resort collection and added some frills and finishes to make it new.

I'm disappointed to be honest. I was expecting something major from Christopher given the London Fashion Week 25th Anniversary and all...

There are FAR too many looks to this show. My fingers ache from the clicking doing the hosting!

Looking great. Love the pastel colors and the lovely dresses and skirts. Lovely and sweet collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->