Burberry Prorsum S/S 10 London

Ooooh, i'm feeling this collection even though i'm not normally a big fan of Burberry.

Pastels are EVERYWHERE for Spring-Summer 2010!

Last edited by a moderator:
meh. i really liked fw09 but i'm a disappointed by this. i don't like the ruffly shoulders on the trenches

I absolutely love this! I'm feeling the pastels. Emma looked stunning in her dress.

I loved Emma's dress, however it is odd to me that it was in a colour that didn't even appear on the runway..

Love everything i see so far, it reminds me alot of the ss08 collection with all the draping but i lov ethe soft pastel colors, beautiful!

I just returned from the show and after party one hour ago.

I don't get what's the deal witl this label. The design is getting old and tiring.

I must admit though, some of the belts (the skinny ones) look ALOT like Versace SS 09.

Also just realised, why is there fur in a SS collection lol???? :lol:

I am dying over that seafoam coloured dress Iekliene is wearing. So pretty.

this is disappointing for me.. especially after last fall's collection which i loved. :heart: it had some mystery to it, some depth.. this just looks like a versace show with all the mini dresses and fur and lolly colours. :doh: it seems there's no meaning to it.. it seems senseless, completely..

i liked the collection a lot, dont love it. i really love the idea of the draping and the knots in the fabric but he took it too far, he killed it and killed it again to make sure it was dead :( it was overkill.. i love the knots on the top back of the coats and dresses (it looked funny on the bottom), the draping of the pants was really nice (i want a pair). adore the socks and the color palette however some of the fabric was too metallic and heavy for my liking.

ps. the menswear look so uninspired compared to the womens. guys want nice things too bailey! :smile: the collection in milan wasnt too great and it being mixed into the womenswear makes it look even worse.

This is so terrible, I cannot even comprehend.

Bailey is easily, in my opinion, the most uninspiring designer ever.

Wow it's like very repetitive from the last 3 or 4 seasons right?
the hair is the same
the feeling of it,
the socks!! (again??)

Im sure they have their customer well attended, but where's the innovation??

There are a few nice looks, but in general this doesn't feel very much like Burberry Prorsum to me :ninja: Is Stella Tennant still advising Bailey? It seems like the collections she collaborated with him on were a lot more sophisticated.

just came back from their show and after-party. the atmosphere at the show was amazing, i really do love this collection. you can feel the energy, and that a lot of thought went into this collection. i honestly love it.

here's 3 pics i took. got lots more to upload soon...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• L1070110.jpg
    L1070110.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 403
  • L1070115.jpg
    L1070115.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 396
  • L1070107.jpg
    L1070107.jpg